• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by the-dark-one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

3 yay battle kratos vs dante vs the prince of persia

who do u think would win between those 3? i think kratos would win personally. who do u think would win?
  2. T

Your favorite Heartless

mine r neoshadows and shadows
  3. T

psychonauts cheats

hey ppl i need the cheats for psychonauts on ps2. the i need in particular is the max life one. and i know there is one cause ive used it before i just cnat find the website for it plz help me
  4. T

King Mickey is good against Sephiroth!

not if u save in space parinoids then reset the game with the codes in would that work? and also can u get king mickey in his orginization outtfit?
  5. T

Lexeaus Thuder Battle?

do u mean larexene dont know if i spelt it right
  6. T

lol new formation arts

ccan i ask something y do ppl get all angry and crap when ppl double post
  7. T

guide book

i noticed something wrong with the guide book. when u look at aladins and jack skelingtons stats it says they both use scimatars. wtf is up with that? wtf someone plz tell me if u find anymore uh stupid things with the guide book
  8. T

ultima weapons

in the secret movie at the end of kh2 u know how there is another fenrir in it like 4 of them? well there r 2 different ultima weapons which one do u think they would have in the secret ending? plz dont flame me if this iis already posted
  9. T

addiction to CoM

its called battling and leveling up duh
  10. T

KH2 Glitches!

srry dude but i tried that and it didnt work the skate board drive thingy no it didnt
  11. T

spoiler avoiding advice

some1 put up a link to wikipedia plz
  12. T

The Keyblades In Kh2

holy pumpkin
  13. T

New Trailer Spoof

wtf y u callin jack skellington gay man i mean come on
  14. T

It's been a long 4 years

dude me too