• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Dark Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Wtf, Xemnas?

Here's how it happened. -after the death of all of the other members- Xemnas: Haha! f*ckers. -steals weapons- Xemnas: Sora! Get ready to put up your f*cking dukes, b*tch!
  2. T

It is sort of sad that Deep Jungle will never return

Well yes, minigames are great...but there was no REAL vitality to the world. It's not like if it hadn't been there, the game would have collapsed.
  3. T

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

God...they're worse than 4kids.
  4. T

The ~Aqua's Tits~ Fanclub!

Aren't they marvelous? If you're not a faggot...and have a penis, you'll join. arabslol (Overused seductive Aladdin, ain't it grand?)
  5. T

Voice Actors United

-Side Note 1- Before I begin I would just like to say that I couldn't find a better place to put this, so if this is the wrong section, please move it to where it belongs. -Side Note 2- Please keep this as professional as possible, please do not start flaming, this is only for people who are...
  6. T

Coding

Hey guys, since I'm staying ahead in my schoolwork...I'm very bored. So, I have been wanting to learn some coding languages and I was wondering if there were any websites that could help me learn. Thanks for all who help.
  7. T

It Was An Accident (A novella)

"Well, the lights were bright" I explained to my dad as he sat next to my hospital bed, gripping my hand tightly. "Everything was happening so fast, I lost control...the brakes wouldn't work, and my hands were shaking too much to keep them on the wheel" I continued to say, and my dad started to...
  8. T

If They Were Playable...

If Aqua were real, she would be like the ultimate-mega-hottie-who-kicks-so-much-ass-and-has-an-amazing-pair-of-chesticals.
  9. T

If They Were Playable...

Her fighting style is based solely on magic. So, that's pretty appealing to someone who has a preference to mage.
  10. T

358/2 days honest opinion

My thoughts exactly. The story was decent, and the graphics were standard DS...yet, everyone expected a game up to the standards of KH1 and 2.
  11. T

If They Were Playable...

Put your eyeballs back in your head and your tongue in your mouth.
  12. T

If They Were Playable...

They actually did good, they finally made a KH female with a decent chest.
  13. T

If They Were Playable...

I'd play as Aqua and try to position the camera in a way I could see up-skirt. :P
  14. T

2009?!?!?!?!?!?

I agree. I think you're right.
  15. T

Quick question, folks

Before somebody says this is in the wrong section (which I hope they don't) the subtext under the word "announcements" did say "questions or comments about the forum" which I do have a question, two rather. First, is there a place in the Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 section that is a thread...
Back