• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by THE-15th-MEMBER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

ability chart

No problem, glad to help. :)
  2. T

Riku and Master Xehanort?

I know that he never actually took that form and it was only through Terra's eyes. I should of worded it better.
  3. T

Riku and Master Xehanort?

I've been thinking about this for quite some time now and I'm not too sure whether this question has been answered or not. On Destiny Islands, when Terra was talking with Riku, why did he take the form of young Master Xehanort?
  4. T

ability chart

I hope this helps, but I'm not sure if this is all of them. Deck Command - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
  5. T

Journal

They probably do. Have you seen any clips showing them?
  6. T

Journal

Is there a journal for BBS? I've been on youtube and i've still not seen one yet..
  7. T

Aqua and Mickey/Riku DR

Well, when Sora and Riku were trapped in the RoD after defeating Xemnas, they made it out fairly quick.
  8. T

Nobody Emblem Relation

The emblem has nothing to do with Nobodies because they didn't exist during BBS.
  9. T

No one could make a better boss for this game ..

I wished Gaston was in the game as well, and to answer your question i was actually looking forward to another boss fight with Maleficent.
  10. T

Vanitas

Hasn't it already been stated that Vanitas is a brand new character?
  11. T

Theory: Axel, Ven, and Roxas

When Xigbar said "others" he doesn't need to be referring to Ven but instead, Aqua and Terra. Edit: Sorry, forgot about what happened in Days.. *Smacks head*
  12. T

If you could change the story of CoM every so slightly

Oh right sorry. Must of read the question wrong.
  13. T

If you could change the story of CoM every so slightly

I would change R/R a bit and make it harder because i found that way too easy. Apart from the last fight. (Xehanort's heartless)
  14. T

the story

SA has rounded this up so this can be closed now?
  15. T

how to get full secret ending in kh2fm?

E.S (Enigmatic Soldier) or more commonly known as Terra, is a secret boss in KH2:FM. You can order a copy of KH2:FM here.
Back