• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Thanos_1232000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Which on did u like?

Which Kingdom hearts did u like Kh1 COM, or Kh2? Me personally I think Kh1 is the best.
  2. T

orichalums +

where do u get orichalums +?
  3. T

Kh2 song (spoiler)

(bump)
  4. T

Kh2 song (spoiler)

Whats the song called on the video whenever he's demonstrating how to get the final form on Kh2 vids.net http://www.kh-vids.net/?x=v6/kh2gameplay
  5. T

Quick Question...

yes but some stores may not release it till the 29'th. Luckily my local eb and gamecrazy are releasing it the 28'th.
  6. T

Music question (Major Spoiler)

no I wasn't able to.
  7. T

I put MAJOR SPOILERS so people didnt get pissed.
  8. T

Ok whats the song called whenever your fighting Xemnas in his 1'st form.
  9. T

Yelling at your calendar!

Finishing Baiten Kaitos. Watching Anime and the Nightmare before christmas.
  10. T

Next tuesday.

Allright I called Eb and gamecrazy to see when kh2 was gonna come out. Next Tuesday so nobody worry it will get be released the 28'th.
  11. T

Getting it on the 28

ok well I believe it will come on the 28'th your just gonna have to wait till the evening. Plus it will be on shelves the 28'th it's too big of a game. I mean 2 million copies sold in Japan in just a few days seems huge. So I don't believe Square-enix would say this big news of it being shipped...
  12. T

Limited Edition Strategy Guide cover!

Thats's cool. But I don't want to get a strategy guide I think it will spoil the game.
  13. T

memory card.

Well this may seem like a stupid question but how many kb on your memory card does this game take up?
  14. T

Dual wielding?

I've been watching some kh2 gameplay videos and I only see Sora dual wielding in one of his drive forms but then again I see Roxas when he's fighting axel dual wielding. So what's the story with dual wielding Keyblades?
Back