• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The way you claim it make you immature and prove you don't know more. You're just a biased fanboy. Being smart isn't even about knowing on a subject, just you claiming you're smarter because of this prove you're not at all3
    And no, people smarter than me doesn't annoy me, I even enjoy speaking with them even if they prove me wrong. Except you're not, but it seems I won't be able to take you out of the dream.
    Just that you seem to be proud to be older and the way you speak shows you're way too immature and biased.

And no, it's not for a reason, or else the original one would have gotten more, and the 360 would be getting DQ. I stop this discussion here because the immaturity and how biased you are irritates me.
    Anything that you claim to be facts because you take it from everything just show how biased they are. NO you don't take from everything, we posted countless source, and just go look through the thread without skipping the post going against you.
    Facts also are that there are currently more rpgs on xbox than wii for the moment, so huh, mere logic says there will be most rpg sold on Xbox. Those are facts, and the way you say them, you twist them.

Sorry, to say it, but you are a lot more immature than I thought.
    You see, it's this kind of comment of yours who makes that I don't regret the neg rep I did. The NYT is an horrible source. Biased , but not only, it is NOT a video game book. Me too, in the most popular french book each week they make a page on video games. It's total crap.
    And when half of your source are blogs we never heard of, thanks to understand that your facts are horribly biased.
    I am pretty sure that they posted source that you 'disproved' using the NYT... But I'm way too lazy to look through the hundreds page of this thread right now.
    I'll be more than happy to provide you source once I'll have the time to do it. Not to add that TMM and TM did provide those source...
    What have we done? Browse through the whole iscussion and you'll see what we've done, that you either ignored or 'disproved' using we don't know where they come from source.

And the PH comparisn is the worst I've ever seen. For me graphics are the less important side of a game, or else I wouldn't be still playing FF8.
    you made a wrong choice, yet you continue to overwhelmingly support said wrong choice?

your logic, like Insomniac's, befuddles me.
    It's not hipocracy. I just made the wrong decision in console choices. The PS3 is a more powerful system, but the 360 ended up pulling the exclusives that I wanted to play. So I'm left with games of genres I dont' like, or last gen quality wii games. When its between a FPS and a last gen (litterally) platformer, I'll often choose the last gen platformer. The fact that I happen to buy more games for the wii does not mean everyone does.
    thank you.

now if i ever decide to return to that horrid KH3 thread, I have evidence of your hypocrisy.
    whatever. as far as i'm concerned, when i walk into a store, i essentially have 4 choices:

1. Buy a PS3 game.
    2. Buy a Wii game
    3. Buy an Xbox
    4. buy a crappy bargain priced last gen game.
    yet i have over 600 rep points. gee, i must've done SOMETHING right.

btw i'm a guy.

and give me a list of people I've pissed off. i bet i can counter it with a list of people YOU'VE pissed off.
    .....huh?

what, someone negarepped you and you think I had something to do with it?

and when you post popular and true things, you tend to get A LOT of rep. so maybe if you acknowledged that waggle is a force of nature, then you'd get more rep, and not be teetering on the edge of a red box as your total.

ps: having to look at the red box in your cp builds character; i got negarepped once by TMM and that put me in the red, and you know what, I F***ING DESERVED EVERY LAST NEGATIVE POINT. now look at me.
    But it's not what appears in your arguments, you look, and everyone can confirm it, like you despise it. We proved many time that the Wii has as much, if not more possibility than PS3/360 to get it, but you just keep going and acts, sorry, like a fanboy. It's what annoy people I really think.
    It's not a simple trick like you think. If you saw it, you'd likely be unable to prove it wrong before a little while, but I am lazy to look in three years old book for it.

And I can believe information even if they're too complicated for me. But considering that a/ I don't know you and b/ You seem biased against the Wii pretty hard and acts (sorry, but it's how it looks) like a PS3 fanboy, I cannot take your word as the most reliable source out there.
    What is an undeniable fact is that every source I've read and that others have read are contrary to your 'facts'. Like when you say the Xbox is superior to the Wii, or like true gamer buy a PS3/360 and not a Wii, etc etc.

2 + 2 = 4, it's a fact, but now, until I do the demonstration of it, anyone is in right to deny it. If I do the demonstration and that everyone understand, it is an undeniable fact. When you demonstrate what you say on the consoles, no one can say if you're right or not.
    To say a sample, once a maths professor did demonstrate me that 2 + 2 = 5. But he did it from a so complicated way that I couldn't deny it. Yet he admitted it, in his demonstration he cheated at a point to get this 'absurd' results. Point being 99% of people would have been unable to prove that he is wrong, but he was. Nothing can convince us that you don't do the same trick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back