• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tetraalmasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Question

it could be just showing that Ansem has a connection to the ORG. might've never meant to be a certain somebody, just a nobody (lol)
  2. T

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

Does he mean himself?!!?!?!?!? I dunno, would be trippy. Edit: i'm thinking SE made xion as a love interest for riku or something (not neccessarily love, but whatver), since most of them are paired up already.
  3. T

Sora's Official Height?

Maybe I should spike up my hair to make me look taller..... Dead thread?
  4. T

Sora's Official Height?

He looks to me about 5' 2. Kairi maybe 5' 0 or 4' 11 Riku? Maybe 5' 4 or 5' 6 but obviously that's not official. but Rikashiku looks like he/she knows what he/she's talking about... East asian designers....we've got some small people...lol... myself included.
  5. T

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

the last statement seemed irrelevant. The only thing I connect Terra to Xehanort is the hair...and so far, that's about it....
  6. T

Re:CoM pushed back to March?

Re: CoM pushed back to March? I kind of doubt it.
  7. T

How Xion MAY have come to be

Lol. Seriously he's grabbing anything he can reach.
  8. T

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread So I preordered the game a while ago...but I didn't know how to pronounce the title is it Kingdom Hearts REE chain of memories or Kingdom hearts reguarding chain of memories or chain of memories remake or something? I just told the guy "can I...
  9. T

Character Pronunciation

On wiki (please don't punch me), the japanese romanization of the names are on there. It tells you how the names are pronounced. But I don't know... the Japanese pronounciation differs slightly from American pronounciation. For example Roxas with Japanese accent/dialect (whatever..I dunno) is...
  10. T

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I think its funny. Kairi cares a lot about Sora Sora cares a lot for Riku Riku cares a lot for Kairi (at least in the first one) It's this sort of love-friendship triangle deal.... ANYWAYS The thing that dissappointe me most was how all the bosses from KH1 came back to KH2. I was...
  11. T

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

The one on wikipedia? Oh okay thanks for the info
  12. T

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

so is that pic on wiki a fake or legit?
  13. T

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life I almost beat this game in 3 days but stupid AP tests came up.
  14. T

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be do people really look at petitions? and what are petitions anyways? a list of a bunch of people that want something. It's not like it HAS to happen right? It'd be cool though, sony needs some support. and...
  15. T

Marluxia

people call him gay because he's feminine. In this society, being girly to them is gay. I disagree entirely. Nomura probably wanted a good looking villian so he ecentuated the feminine features. personally, I think it's HOT!
Back