• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
testify
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well fuck that 2012 prediction is looking better every day now....canada+ mimicking us=me last hope smashed to hell.
    but to be fair have canadians ever seemed to care? xD
    how far has Canada fallen now?
    im thinking bad i work in a rite aid with public all day and what i see isnt promising nor hopeful and thats just my end the store the pharmacy in the back tells to true story.
    that right there is part the problem imo America mattered to much world wide now cause of it if it goes down everyone suffers somehow.
    wont even be able to make a run to Canada at this rate :I
    well thats what you get when all your politicians are corporate business owners -_- *coughOILONES*
    taking everyone's rights its almost like they're trying to get a Corporate run country.
    if facebook AND google do it that'll definitively get peoples attention on it cause sadly most the dumbasses that voted go there.

if bert says it then it must be!
    that...IS THE BEST THING EVER! more people need to do this shit instead of electing asses for leaders.
    BANNED!!!!!!! cause nope happenin to me to the guys after wiki are probably taking this place down now to xD
    pfft ahahahahahahah FOOL! I HAVE NO REGIME!!!!! for randomness doesnt rule it only annoys >:D YOUR REVOLUTION HAS NO GOAL!!!!!

also banned cause you caused wiki's take down reagan :[
    pfft ahahahahahahah FOOL! I HAVE NO REGIME!!!!! for randomness doesnt rule it only annoys >:D YOUR REVOLUTION HAS NO GOAL!!!!!

also banned cause you caused wiki's take down reagan :[
    I DID! AND I SHALT DO IT AGAIN REAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I figured it'd be something like that. Welp, that's incredibly moronic. Are people just too afraid for their lives to say or do anything? Or are we all just too lazy?
    You seem to know what you're talking about when it comes to Government. Would you care to inform me about the Patriot Act? (in basic English)
    haha another song that's in time with your pic: music sounds better with you by stardust

and yeah they have great albums but it's been six years since their last album released :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back