• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TERRAISAWESOME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Anime/Mang crossovers

Hiya! So DBZ and One Peice have had a crossover.What series do you think would be great together??????????????????????
  2. T

Is the ps3 worth it

Hi i really want to buy a bunch of games and there all on ps3.My dads job has 18 ps3s and i cant find any other system.Then again i have enough money to buy one so should i buy it?:confused:
  3. T

Assassins Creed

This thread is for general discusion about AC so stay on topic.
  4. T

Something i thought about...............

It seems Ven gets Cinderellas homeworld and Terra gets Snow Whites world.So what world will this unknown third person have.
  5. T

The Loser League

HIYAS!!!!!! Well u see in my role play every charecter was on a feild trip to a milatary base call THE POWER so after my charecters find a crystal called MISTIER granting every student a power.So here are my charecters and their new idenity.Create your own later. Name/heroic ideninity Gender...
  6. T

Wait a moment

Well the trailers made me crave for the game and a sequel so yeah im a dork.....
  7. T

Wait a moment

I mean 358/2 is like a COM sequel so if that crappy game has a sequel why not BBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. T

New Enemy Sketch

I agree with SzC there were no HorNs then.
  9. T

Fanfiction ► FOREVER MECHA

Im still thinking of what should be next...........
  10. T

Wait a moment

I would freaking LOVE A BBS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. T

New Enemy Sketch

HEARTLESS DID NOT EXIST 10 YEARS AGO NOMURA CONFIRMED IT SO IT IS NOT A FORM OF HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. T

Wait a moment

Se gave us the name of bbs by the FM secret ending so if a bbs sequel is made would they call it sunset horizons or........
  13. T

Why Aqua may be a nobody

Cause the armors has a shape on the front for aquas.............................................womanhood.
  14. T

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Soras mom makes a mean pecan pie!!!!!!!!
  15. T

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

Well i am not a big Bleach fan but i think since ichigo is serious his va must be.
Back