• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerraFTW!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

It actually kind of weird to think that Master Xehanort has technically been the main villian in KH1 and 2. hmmm
  2. T

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

I just want to know two things. 1. What the hell is an unversed? 2. Why the hell does Vanitas look like Sora if he is made from Ven's "darkness"?
  3. T

Something I noticed about "Eraqus"

Yeah someone else stated this Coincidence when his name first was released awhile back. sorry bud.
  4. T

Who is this Vearn?

Its a meme here in KHI. I personally think its fuckin stupid. It was kinda funny at first. but now its kind of stupid.
  5. T

[BBS] Another Ventus X Sora connection

Its supposedto be a hybrid of both Sora's and Roxas's clothes. this was noticed a LONGGG time ago. its nothing super serious just a little "oh thats cool" kind of thing.
  6. T

A quick Highschool football question.

Okay so i was wondering, do you think this QB will be picked up by any colleges for football? here are his stat's: Position: QB Ht/Wt: 6'4"/195 Class: Senior Season Record: 8-1 Playoff Record: 3-1 (lost in Semi Finals) Passing Yards P/G: 157.1 Tackles P/G: .1 Longest Rush: 83 Yards Completion...
  7. T

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Am I the only one that doesn't like the look of Zack?
  8. T

Help/Support ► WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!

dude its so obvious she want you. Tap that shit man.
  9. T

Rememberance Thread

Meh my parents or i dont have the money right now. Hopefully for christmas. so like that other guy said, im still waiting
  10. T

Hey im sorry.

Recently i've have either bumped or posted in a bumped thread. Im sorry. It won't happen again.
  11. T

Birth by Sleep Not Coming to the PSP Go?

since when did Terra get gloves? :/ have i been gone that long?
  12. T

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Anyone else think the Captin Justice is bigger than he should be? Like in KH2 Pete didn't seem that big?
  13. T

Wait is almost over!

Well I better get to buying a PSP
  14. T

Keyblade Design changes (and possible explaination)

I dont even understand the big deal about Ven's keyblade. It doesn't look like that much of a change?
  15. T

Deleting Posts

Is there anyway i can have someone delete some posts of mine. There in the Freestyle section and i need to take them off so when i actually reocrd them and hsow them around im not accused of plagerizim.
Back