• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Terra 713

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Terra 713

Nintendo Switch: il futuro delle console? (Questionnaire)

Hi guys!! I'm an Italian Marketing student, togheter wih my university comrades we are conducting a research on future trends in videogame consoles, in particular we've very curious to know what you think about the new Nntendo Switch!! To complete our university project we're prepared this...
  2. Terra 713

Final Fantasy XI & XIV: A Realm Reborn Complete guides

Hi guys! I wanted to ask if there was anyone that could please suggest me where can I find good complete guides (from beginner to total completion) to Final Fantasy XI and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn that are kept updated with new patches and expansions (and will for example likely...
  3. Terra 713

New Re:Coded cinematics tie into older titles' mysteries

Re: New Re:Coded cinematics tie into older titles' mysteries I'm glad someone finally asked about the Collector's editions too!!
  4. Terra 713

Tai Yasue answers fan questions for HD 2.5 ReMIX at E3

I'm happy to know that they wanted Vicent in the game, that was something that I wished to. That's a part of the interview that I definetly enjoyed For what cocerns Zack: I was really happy when I knew that he was in the game: I loved Crisis Core I was expecting more however from him in the...
  5. Terra 713

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread Not at all! You're welcome :) Thanks! I wish best things to you too :)
  6. Terra 713

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread Yeah I completly understand, don't worry :) Life becomes harder and harder and even I who have just attempted my first year at university have to admit that I have considerely less time in comparison with the previous year and suffer the fact that...
  7. Terra 713

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread Hi I just wanted to ask to Goldpanner when new chapters of Kingdom Hearts novels translated in English will be published (whatever kind: Birth by Sleep or KH3D for example). Thanks.
  8. Terra 713

Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I decided to register because this is a great Kingdom Hearts fan site. Hope to enjoy posting here!! :) PS: English is not my mother language
Back