• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tenken Shirou

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

BHK's two partners...

The kids sitting beside him whilst he gripped his hand into a fist looked to be his partners, or so I thought. Eh, who knows. They could just be some random kids that are exactly his age and haning around with him for no apparent reason. >.>
  2. T

Sora's Connection to BHK

Hmn.... A couple of my thoughts: Vexen(Least, I think that was his name..) has been seen, as many have already said, asking Sora whether or not he believes in the memories of Namine more than the Twilight town, which most people have deducted that he means to say that the memories of the Town...
  3. T

did u play kh2 how was it???

Eh, might aswell give some insight to it then. All in all, the demo was fantastic and featured two playable missions, aswell as two boss fights. The red version or "Valor" form was actually pretty quick on his feet, aswell as uberly powerful, but we didnt get to experience the fuse with Donald...
  4. T

Which Character from ....will you want to see as a boss in KH2

Considering all the characters Square and Disney have at their disposal... Seifer Cruella De Ville Geston Edea Kuja Jecht Etc.
  5. T

Blockbuster Release Date(NOT TENTATIVE)

The official site says it's due for release December 6th... Proven: http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/DisplayGameSpecialOffers.action?channel=Games&subChannel=&gameID=998997045&displayBoxArt=true
  6. T

Blockbuster Release Date(NOT TENTATIVE)

Somehow that seems farfetched.. but I'll check anyways.
  7. T

some good news

Actually, that gives NO MENTION of the title becoming a playable demo for distribution at E3. It also doesnt state that they are closed to a finish product. That was completely redundant... and kinda mean, considering it falsly rose peoples hopes.
  8. T

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

What I think of Sephiroth..... 3 Words: Push Fall Lifestream
  9. T

who would win

Sephiroth is considered missing in action in my eyes, considering no one has confirmed him to have actually died in the lifestream, yet the whole thing with his cells melding with Cloud doesnt mean he is alive. It's like saying if I donated blood to someone, I would be alive in them. Which we...
  10. T

favorite character

...no one. If SQUALL, not Leon, was in it, he would definetly make it as my favorite character. Leon is just too....... nhey.
  11. T

kairi's parents?

It is a possibility Kairi is related to one of the occupants of Hollow Bastion, considering she lived there, and Ansem himself dropped her off on Destiny Islands, as stated in one of his reports.
  12. T

shadow

I think they might replace it with smaller, harder to beat versions that are a mirror of yourself. Such as when you fought Shadow Sora on Captain Hook's ship, yet they would be much weaker.
  13. T

E3

No one knows, yet.. at least I think nobody knows....
  14. T

I wish KH2 will feature some similar things to.........

The system is fine. That, and Nomura has already stated the combos and such in KH2 will be revamped in a mode where you perform combinations by distance and strength.
  15. T

The 13 Organization Members

Of course they're putting them all (Except the..... inventor mode guy that truly died.) back. They still have a mjor role to play, along with the fact they merely disappeared, didnt die.
Back