• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Teiku 5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• K
    Why are you interested? Unless you're trying to somehow convert me to your Evangelical version of Christianity. :D

But seriously, why you need to know bro?
    I'm not doing anything...

I mean it, what's his avvie from...

Also, the other dude is my friend...
    Nyeh...

Sooo... How is you?

*bats eyelashes in an attempt to look cute so as to convince you to get out of the name change thread NAO even though it is widely known that that will do nothing*
    K
    good job jesus, i'll accept it.
    K
    It doesn't have a bitch in it though
    What?

How'd you get that idea? I'm talking about the whole "you can't change names anymore" bit...

I really hate this name. Everyone assumes I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan because I decide to use my own name which happens to be similiar to that of a Sherlock Holmes character!

*grumblegrumble*
    K
    Yes but come on it's just two people. No need to ruin it.
    K
    stop ruining the fun yo. lol.
    The new website's still happening, although I can't really give a set in stone date anymore. We're launching the podcast and the board before the site.
    i think the girl next to her is her sister.
    and i love the whole flossing dance move. i have an animation of it, and i might put it in my signature.
    oh my gosh.
    that video was freaking amazing. i am so glad it was so long, i wasn't expecting that.
    and the proof that she is a woman finally and it was all just amazing.
    lets make a sandwich
    Recent.

I burst into hysterics in the vegetarianism thread. I literally mean that, out here, in real life, I couldn't stop laughing.

And that's the end of that conversation topic. Please.

So, how've you been, Smarty-kun?
    After a short look around the forums, I can safely say you're the funniest thing here.

You even top Steve and Dogen.
    Well... my father has been telling me my entire life that virtually everyone on the road is an idiot, and that I shouldn't be an idiot, so the pressure's high...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back