• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Teiku 5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I always record the episodes cause theres always just one song that I really like and listen to obsessively.

Great America... umm if you lived in California you would know. ^^ It's in Northern Cali. lol
    Haha, tons has happened. But don't worry, I am the Commish Database. I read all the posts and no what every group is up to and every member lol. If you do rejoin, I will catch you up.

Haha well with work and if needed loans, payments won't be a problem. And getting out of the house is nice, I won't lie. I do miss it sometimes, but being on your own has its ups and downs.

That is true, everything has its pros and cons. And good, having good work ethic is something I need lol. You will do fine at college!
    I love the 'Blah blah blah' part of Totally Fucked. xD

That sucks about the chaperones being overly strict though. My school didn't give me a senior trip cause some of the kids were caught drinking or whatever on the trip two years before mine. It sucked so my class just made our own trip to Great America... Not as good as Hawaii, which is where we would have gone, but it was something.

I'll listen to it after I'm done listening to Hello. I love this songg! <3
    Hi their amigo! :]

Okies!! I will do my best to keep him in character. A lot has happened, and there will be a point near the end of S2 when Sumxic betrays Ramaxuli. So I could use Minntax to aid in escaping. Look forward to your return!

Nice!! that is great, its good to apply for all the money you can get lol. and it seems like you have everything in order, you will do well in college! And you are right, it's good to live in campus your first year at least for the expierence and to get involved. I will be honest, by the end you will be glad to move out lol. But it's something everyone needs to experience.

College is going well. It's a love/hate relationship lol. It's nice having freedom and tons of stuff to do. But you're also here for education, and you have to devote plenty of time to studying in order to be successful. In the end though, it's manageable.
    I hope that would happen too. :( I doubt it will though... *sigh* I loved when they sang Hello too! xD

I really want to see it too. It was playing in a town not far from where I live and I woulda seen it but I was broke at the time. I'm older than sixteen and not quite sheltered. xD My favorites are 'Touch Me' and 'Totally Fucked'. I will definitely look it up though. :D
    I love them! xD I really wish they wouldn't break up and that he wasn't 'playing' her but I also like Puck x Berry too. lol

I have not seen the play, only snippets on Youtube, but I absolutely love the music!
    Pst, guess who :D

lol I was wanting to ask you about the Commish and your Minntax character we collaborated (by that I mean I joked about the Tinman and you made a character lol). Mind if I sort of NPC/control him? If you return (hoping you do ^^) then he would be all yours, just in the mean time is all.

Also, tell me all about Florida Tech :D been awhile since we chatted!
    K
    I have reason to BE bitter towards certain people.
    Yay!

And you plan on going to college in Florida? Hey, if you go to UF you'll be going to school with DJQuackQuack :)
    Whimsicalness? I dunno if it's a word... but it is now! ^^

I didn't know my tags were whimsical but if it's liked then I'll stick to it! ^^ lol And yeah! I just app'd there.

EDIT: and now I work there. ^^ So feel free to request from me in the shop! :D
    Thanks ^^

I don't work in a shop, I tried to get into one but the owner hasn't been on... I can take a request though. ^^
    *Points at link to fanfiction in my signature*
    I think you should read it.

Anywayyyyssss!!!! What's up Smarty :)
    yeah

it was pretty well put together. especially in the restaurant

not to mention

the whole gaga/beyonce combo is hot
    K
    I do to a certain extent. I just choose to say what everyone else already knows.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back