• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Teiku 5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Z
    Yen Sid's busy cowering behind Lanachi but go ahead!
    Z
    I consider Yen Sid's tower to be its own world so it's not going to be destroyed, plus Lanachi and Luzipheru is there
    Z
    Stay out of it. Luxord and your character will be having their own confrontation soon afterwards!
    It's Rock Lee, my favorite character, from Naruto! My best character in Clash of ninja revolution 2 is Asuma Sarutobi! Look him up.
    how can I get an avatar and is there any restrictions, for example pixels?
    No one, the place is pretty much dead. I just didn't want to put that Lars character through goint back to TT. Also, it'll be interesting to see how much you insult Qazre while there. Your free to be as much of a jerk towrds im as you want.
    Well, Mickey saved me from a Dusk and told me to go find Riku, then on my way out of Twilight Town I crashed into the Clock tower and landed on a ledge which in turn broke my leg. Then I fell off the ledge and landed on Lars which didn't help. Then Lars cast Curaja and my leg was fine again. Then we had a meeting with Balthier who repaired the gummi ship and nearly shot Lars for trying to steal gummi ships in the past, then we went into interspace and where attacked by a heartless ship which shot us down above Disney Castle. Then we passed out, I woke up in the infermary, I yelled at Cal and Riku a lot, I fought you. I lost, Blake stopped you from killing me, The Order attacked, Lars got knocked out from some debris, Luxord barely felt any of my attacks, Xreos shot my back with an arrow, I ripped it out which was pretty painful. Then we ignored Tidus' offer and left on the gummi ship that chip and dale had repaired and brought them and Lars along and now we're going to Radiant Garden which was all but destroyed by Marluxia. Good enough?
    We can say Chip and Dale repaired it. I still have to return it to Ienzo and hope he's not mad. But he wont seeing as Ienzo=Zexion. Zexion=No Heart. No Heart=No Feelings. No Feelings=No Punishment hopefully.
    I'll do it. But only if we comically argue about everything and use a lot of comic relief.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back