• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TeamMatt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TeamMatt

KH BBSFM trailer

wow maybe I really don't know anything about kingdom hearts I didn't know final mixes were english. But thanks i'll just import it than.
  2. TeamMatt

KH BBSFM trailer

Hey guys I have a question, I watched the final mix trailer and I noticed they were talking in english so is final mix in english?
  3. TeamMatt

Development Opinion//No Bundle Version for Re:coded

I have to agree with that, its better to wait.
  4. TeamMatt

Coded Coming to NA?

I couldn't help it man that was pretty good comeback.
  5. TeamMatt

Coded Coming to NA?

haha Ah get em!!!!. hahahaha
  6. TeamMatt

Coded Coming to NA?

Ill Definitely agree with that. hahaha
  7. TeamMatt

N/A release!!!

heres the link Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - PSP - GameInformer.com and game informer says the release date is 06/01/10
  8. TeamMatt

N/A release!!!

So I got my game informer magazine and square-enix said BBS should release around june-august so it will be out this summer.
  9. TeamMatt

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

Thats true it just makes wanna play BBS even more. So is Kingdom Hearts Reconnect suppose to be Kingdom Hearts 3 or just a new title to fix things. I would like if Kingdom Hearts Reconnect was just about Sora fixing everthing and than the next title would be Kingdom Hearts 3.
  10. TeamMatt

lol thanks Xion now I get it...But I hope your right about Vanitas being alive because he was so sick!!!!!! His hair and eyes were awesome. haha
  11. TeamMatt

Yea but after I watched the secret ending it kind of seemed like Aqua and ATW are really lost, it's jut confusing because than you think its Ventus and Terra seeing is how Terra lost his body and Ventus is inside Sora and than you think is MX and Vanitas seeing is how the Terra, Aqua, and Ven...
  12. TeamMatt

lol Ok I'm ooing to try and make sense. So when Terra was about to hand Riku his keyblade was that when it was decided that Riku was suppose to get the Keyblade but when Sora called Riku Terra wills it away which than made the kingdom key choose Sora is that how it was decided on who would have...
  13. TeamMatt

hahaha I was so overwhelmed by her wielding a keyblade I couldn't believe it...but since the story is about Sora this is were I get confused, people have been saying that the kingdom key was suppose to go to riku but watching bbs it seems like Sora was meant for it from the beginning. I'm...
  14. TeamMatt

hahaha I was laughing out loud to when I saw her wielding a Keyblade. And I just re-watched the english version of the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 and it said the lost two....are the lost 2 Aqua and ATW.
  15. TeamMatt

Yeah you answer my question thanks Asir, after she had talked to Ansem The Wise I was wondering if she stayed in the realm of darkness or not.
Back