• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TD Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TD Twilight

Questions for Kingdom Hearts fans!!

Hey whats up its Jordan here and i'm just here to update you guys on something very special that has been in the works for many months. In December I will be launching a youtube page where my main focus will be Kingdom Hearts topics. Types of videos i plan to have on my channel include top...
  2. TD Twilight

TOP 5 HARDEST BATTLES IN KH1.5

Ive seen so much rage from level 1 runs against Ursula ahaha but ya the Tidus Wakka and Selphie is definitely tough on proud
  3. TD Twilight

TOP 5 HARDEST BATTLES IN KH1.5

1:Sephiroth 2:The Mysterious Man 3:Battle before the final door in the end of the world(including the demon on the mountain) 4:Kurt Zisa 5:Riku Hallow bastion second fight Honorable Mention: The Phantom at the clock tower, both Ursula fights (specifically on 0 EXP Proud runs) These are my...
  4. TD Twilight

Official Team Destiny KHInsider account + Channel update

Hey guys its Jordan here and I switched over from my old account (508jprice) to this one. This is the OFFICIAL account I will be using in sync with my youtube channel and the website. If you don't know yet, Team Destiny is something me and my friend are starting to build right now. Its a gamer...
Back