• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by Tartarus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tartarus

Namine Post-Re:mind?

Oh, really? Good. I mean, I'd probably enjoy Rikunami much better than Sokai, but I'd rather not have Riku tied up with a girl, any girl, just for the sake of it like Sora.
  2. Tartarus

Romance in a series about friendship

OUAT also had a habit of constantly separating its characters for plot surprise / urgency to keep people interested so that they never got time to breathe and interact with one other or truly digest the latest plot twist. Of course, at least they did develop the main romance pretty well (Emma /...
  3. Tartarus

Namine Post-Re:mind?

I'd like if they were all living in the Old Mansion together.
  4. Tartarus

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

And the funny thing is Ursula came back with no reason given TWICE. lol I don't think Ursula, Oogie or Jafar need to return for a world visit to Atlantica, Halloween Town or Agrabah to work. They can use an original character or Heartless to fill the void if they had to (Aladdin also has a TV...
  5. Tartarus

Did Pete really not remember Riku?

Except Minnie did banish Pete in BbS? That's another one of his writing holes. This series is covered in them.
  6. Tartarus

Kingdom Hearts characters in Hogwarts houses

I had Aqua in Ravenclaw to begin with, but it's when deciding to put Eraqus as a Gryffindor that I ultimately changed her, too. At first I was thinking Ravenclaw because both characters are all airy, varying degrees of judgmental, and put a big focus on pursuit of ultimate knowledge of the...
  7. Tartarus

Kingdom Hearts characters in Hogwarts houses

Gryffindor: Sora, Terra, Roxas, Hayner, Kairi, Eraqus, Riku Replica, Aqua Ravenclaw: Namine, Olette, Zexion, Vexen, Ansem the Wise, Luxord Hufflepuff: Ventus, Pence, Lexaeus, Demyx, Xion Slytherin: Riku, Xehanort and all his iterations, Axel, Larxene, Marluxia, Xaldin (his obsession with Beast...
  8. Tartarus

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

I’m just mystified by some of the arguments I’ve read the last week at KHInsider, lmao. First in the romance thread, people who stan a hypothetical gay relationship are the real homophobes because they can’t accept the possibility of non-"traditional" / emotional straight men. Now everyone who...
  9. Tartarus

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

Well, the thing is, I don't think Aqua is 'terribly written' in the first place. I was saying that if you're bothered about what you perceive as badly written characters being popular, then why aren't you equally bothered by Axel as well (who is probably more popular than she is and easily the...
  10. Tartarus

Terra's insecurity started at the beginning of the game when he wasn't chosen for Keyblade Master, imo. Personally, I don't think Eraqus or Aqua betrayed him. Eraqus betrayed Ventus at one point though when he tried to kill him. Eraqus not making Terra a KM isn't a betrayal. Also, kirabook is...
  11. Tartarus

I know. It means they're popular. My top 5 KH characters are Riku, Aqua, Saix, Larxene, and Namine. Terra's insecurity was in reference to his not taking it well when he didn't become Keyblade Master. He spent the rest of the game acting needy, ready to listen to any character who might tell him...
  12. Tartarus

No offense, but I was not annoyed. I just decided to reply since this topic's been revived for like the twentieth time, I figured you must really want to talk about it. My response was serious, you could've just responded to it seriously instead of going personal. And, yes, Aqua would still be...
  13. Tartarus

If Aqua had been a male character, she would still be popular. To be completely serious, I can't help but wonder why the base dismissal of characters' popularity because of what they are seems to only ever happen to "diverse" members of a cast (female characters, minority characters, etc.). I...
  14. Tartarus

TV ► Steven Universe

Yeah, I Googled just to be sure, and you're right the creator confirmed it is the real end. I remember reading an article several months ago when Future started where she was indefinite about the future of the show because it was dependent if CN would keep funding it or not. I think she hoped...
  15. Tartarus

TV ► Steven Universe

I've been keeping up with it. Is this "the end" or just the end of this current season of Future?