• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Taochan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Taochan

10 Years of Launchpad...?!?

10 years isn't nearly enough launchpad
  2. Taochan

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Sensitive topics are one thing, casual anti-Semitism and racism is another. I think we can all get on board with having a low tolerance for that kind of rhetoric. I think there was likely missing context here though and this was a misunderstanding on why the user was banned (it was very...
  3. Taochan

Yesterday was not okay

Void was honestly very polite considering the rhetoic of the thread and this callout is inappropriate. Everyone saying you should have handled this privately is correct, as this is just stirring up drama. I'm sorry you have dealt with bullying about being white, but if that hurt you I hope you...
  4. Taochan

New Forum Software

WE'RE ALL LEARNING TOGETHER
  5. Taochan

The Wildcard

Disclaimer to Sokai fans, this literally is in no way, shape or form, a commentary of the validity of Sokai. I beseech you to see this through objective lenses and know that I'm not interested in discrediting the ship with this theory... pls... pls. --- I'm of the belief that the final scene...
  6. Taochan

Relationships

I've decided all of your ships are broke. The woke ship is:
  7. Taochan

Confusion over one point with aqua..

Yes but you said if it had been shown floating away, which it didn't do. It literally just stays there.
  8. Taochan

I rewatched it to be sure, and the scenes go from her lying with it beside her to her staring at the stars (MK is not in view) to her falling into darkness (MK is not in view). It didn't float away; it stayed on the beach. She floated away, and was probably too exhausted to think about it. It's...
  9. Taochan

Well she never summoned Rainfell/Stormfall after sending Terra back to the Realm of Light with it. I would say it's probably safe to assume that a Keyblade can't be summoned from another realm. I mean it's kind of really dumb that she let it go, but the reason she can't get it back makes sense.
  10. Taochan

Relationships

The Wayfinders were made with the idea of how sharing a paopu fruit connects people, not romantically so... that's fine? lol
  11. Taochan

Relationships

<3 What in the ever loving fuck? Who interpreted it that way??? I'm honestly so disgusted that such a sweet and tender moment could have been interpreted that way. Preach.
  12. Taochan

Relationships

I thought, initially, it would be Donald and Goofy instead of Isa. But if it's Isa, it's probably also X. I imagine they'll delve more into the new 7 Hearts as well... I'll like LOSE MY SHIT if Aqua gets written out. doitdoitdoit
  13. Taochan

Relationships

I hope no one ever does that but it would be pretty concrete proof, lol.
  14. Taochan

Union X and KH

Her role was to collect Keyblade wielders from every Union, stop them from participating in the Keyblade War, and send them off like Dandelions to the outside world.
Back