• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tanner22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Figures you would resort to the "you started it" excuse. At least it means that I won't have to take you even slightly serious anymore.
    Jeez, I don't know if you either have trouble reading, or if you just insist on trying to play the victim. I guess I'll have to explain to you in detail.

Fine, your first post wasn't stupid. That's it. You're second post was completely unrelated to the thread. You were complaining about people in a different thread because maybe you were too afraid to talk to them yourself. Your next post completely ignored what I asked, which was to take your complaints somewhere else.

Here's when you start to get annoying. How was my question about why you ignored what I said "uncalled for"? Also, how were my responses to arguments you brought up "needless arguments"? Next post, you say that you had a good point? Then why did you call the points I brought up against you "needless", "opinions", and say that I was talking out of my ass, instead of actually responding to them? Later, you just complain about how I "flipped out" and so did everyone else you argued with (lol really?).

Ethnic Woman requested that you take your arguments somewhere else. Sounds polite to me. She even admitted that she was trying to do it nicely. And guess what? It wasn't just her business, it was everyone's who was reading that thread since that is where you decided to openly do all of your bitching. And I don't even know what the hell you're talking about when you accused me of reporting you. Maybe you forgot that there were other people who were annoyed by your behavior, not just me.

And you're seriously going to tell me you had no idea what I mean about "presenting ideas" and that the only thing you said was that we needed to stay on topic? Reread the thread. You said you wanted to "hear ideas and see designs", along with all of your whining. I'm sorry (not really), but you're an idiot if you think I "flipped out" just because I didn't agree with your ideas.
    My posts were not stupid. All I said was not to get ahead of ourselves, which was a valid point. You disagreed, so you call it stupid, which just proves you weren't able to defend you points. Even when I said, it is good to have ideas, but we don't need all of them floating around, you kept up your ignorant comments. She had no business tell/asking me to stop, since you were just as much in the wrong as I was. It isn't like she did it politely either. I have no idea what you are talking about when you keep mentioning "presenting ideas." The only thing I said was that we needed to stay on topic. They weren't unnecessary, they were just contradictory to yours, which apparently you didn't like.
    Call it whatever you want, immature, childish, but I wasn't going to let you get away with not knowing why your posts were, to put it bluntly, stupid. Like that comment on how I should be presenting ideas? It's like you wanted to turn the accusation of interfering with the thread against me, even though I was clearly was presenting ideas.

Also, the way you responded to Ethnic Woman was uncalled for. All she did was ask you to take your unneeded complaints somewhere else. You know, the same thing you told me? And then you reacted like she was attacking you.

All your posts were unnecessary.
    *sigh* I was hoping you would have had some sort of realization about your behavior, that maybe you acted even a tiny, tiny bit inappropriately but I guess I was expecting too much.

And I was talking about the "not interfering with this thread's purpose" part that you ignored, which you consistently did.
    Okay, I'll try to settle things a little more maturely like I should have done earlier.

I apologize if you felt attacked when I expressed my annoyance with you for not reading something I said and that you continued to ignore for the rest of the thread. However, a lot of your replies (not just to me) sound as if you're getting upset because people are "attacking" you. Try not to take some things people tell you too personally because when you start becoming a little too defensive, it will only make things worse and start up unneeded trouble that could have been easily avoided.
    Doesn't seem like you're over it if you feel the desperate need to try and get the last word, so just be quiet already.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back