• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tanloxd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Terra - Character Profile missing

Thanks very much it turns out I was missing rabbit...stupid command board and its chance tiles. Thanks for the helpful link :)
  2. T

Terra - Character Profile missing

So after reading a few different topics, I've come to the conclusion that to fill out Terra's report you don't have to fight a few certain ahem fights.... anywho saying that I'm still can't seem to get the stupid sticker on the profile. I've completed everything else for Terra, even the 100 acre...
  3. T

Nobodies With Hearts

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this already but in Re: Chain of memories doesn't Axel, after releasing namine, hold his chest as if in shock like he was actually feeling something where he should have a heart. Why would he fake it if there was noone around to fool. Just a thought either way...
  4. T

Christmas Shopping

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is where to post this but I'm looking for place to by legit KH related merchandise (like shirts and such) for my friends for Christmas. I've been looking on ebay and other similar sites but there arn't any actual clothes only cosplay stuff or jewlery that costs...
  5. T

Phone Troubles

Hey, I'm getting a phone, or am planning to anyway and was wondering what kind would support coded, I'm not getting a phone specifically for the game but if it would run it then hey, why not. Is there a specific type of phone or some sort of feature it needs like the horizontel flip phones? Even...
  6. T

Beast

Sorry if it's been discused a bunch of times. Quck question did beast use the corridors of light to travel to Hallow Bastion in the orginal KH to save Belle?
  7. T

Unbirths, born as heartless?

I was refering to the heartless or nobody being a bi-product of the unbirth. Well actually not so much a bi-product but something could have helped lead to the creation of the first heartless and from there the first nobody. Seeing as the unbirth did come first I have to agree with you there...
  8. T

Terra and ven's Keyblade

Kingdom Key all the way! It's simple yet symbolic and kicks heartless butt!
  9. T

Unbirths, born as heartless?

joc makes a good point in saying that the heartless didn't appear when Sora recieved the keyblade, they were around for a good 9-10 years before hand when Xehanort first conducted his experiments, became a heartless himself and started destroying the worlds. Although I doubt that unbirths...
  10. T

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Took me a while but I've done all this as well. Also like 13thdeath said about the crystal crowns they really help when your entire accessory slot is full of them :P I tried Seph at level 50 something, got...
  11. T

Waste of Time

They are extremly hard but not impossible, I've gotten 99% on proud mode and 100% on the others. I'm one reapers wheel away from getting the crown on proud, but I just can't beat it in time before it flys away. On a side note the crown is the final item you get in the gummie misisons, you only...
Back