• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TalyaH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The freaking Castle in Radiant Garden!

I really liked TWTNW and TCTNW but there is no chance of seeing it in BBS :/
  2. T

general wondering!

what about land of departure? do you think it's a regular world like the disney ones or is it one of the layer worlds like twilight, hallow , CO or TWTNW I think that if it is one of the layer worlds it's the closest to the light... and in the trailer we see that land of departure is in a...
  3. T

general wondering!

do you think that in the end of KH1 land of departure got restored like destiny island? and did you notice that braig has his eyepatch and scar in the new trailer? sorry if this one has been mentioned :)
  4. T

Super Awesome Theory that I know everyone will agree with because it's super awesome.

this is as on-topic as it will get, one breakthrough after the other OFF-TOPIC: the aqua thread was hilarious, I mean, there was this one tag : "aqua's breasts open kingdom hearts" XD
  5. T

Super Awesome Theory that I know everyone will agree with because it's super awesome.

are you kidding me?!!! this is the best thread ever! although I would need some proof of this alleged connection between ven and roxas because .. well.. I can't see it happening , it would be too obvious :\ oh and by the way, ansem the wise is totally gay, the way he looks at riku and mickey...
  6. T

has it been brought up?

when roxas falls into the coma, when namine starts messin with sora's memories and mansex in staring at sleeping roxas . mansex says something along the lines of "so sleep takes you again..." reference to ven and BBS? sorry if it has been mentioned before :)
  7. T

Why did Roxas go through The Awakening in KH2?

didn't the destati apeared to both of them as a dream?
  8. T

Why did Roxas go through The Awakening in KH2?

didn't roxas experience sora's memories as he re-experienced them when namine restored them? so wouldn't roxas experience the destati as sora re-experiences it ?
  9. T

how can they look similar?!

I think that we just can't make that switch in our minds that says "sora is the center of the multiverse" , if until now sora was "the one" we need to start seeing ven as "the one" , I guess the chicken did come first ;)
  10. T

Someone refresh my memory

there were no heartless in bbs, hollow bastion didn't exist at the time (the weird hibernation chamber they were in) and ansem SOD didn't exist at the time and he is the one that started "collecting" the princesses . but then again if in fact some how someone did start gathering them the "held...
  11. T

how strong IS sora's heart(less)?

thx for the answer , cleared things up for me :)
  12. T

how strong IS sora's heart(less)?

when suicide-sora stabbed himself in the heart and turned into a heartless he turned into a simple shadow! why? is the heartless of a man determined by the strength of their heart or by the amount of darkness in it?
  13. T

what I mean is that up until now we thought that roxas looks like sora because he is his nobody and now that we know about Ven and sora is alive before ven dies or whatever, there is no explanation to why they look the similar (like many characters throughout the series remind sora and roxas)
  14. T

if sora is already alive during bbs how come he looks like ven? theorize!
  15. T

What will be unlocked?

i think that the secret ending, since it is SECRET, will have some special requirements not just simply completing the main stories, i think it will be the combined ending, can't really see any other option :S can you? [EDIT] damn Radon, you beat me to it :p
Back