• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ta-Chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ta-Chan

Help/Support ► Last names

I'm guessing that's my best option, since I don't want to seem to love either parent more. Of course I'd need a parent signature on things soooo I'll need to talk to my mom tommorow :X
  2. Ta-Chan

My dad lives across the street and recently installed a stripper pole in his house. that's the problem. And I know I'll take my partner's name anyway, but who knows when I'll be married...
  3. Ta-Chan

Well, I haven't applied for a passport yet and I'm not even graduated yet Well, they are getting divorced, and I'll be in my mom's custody, but I feel like it'd be awkward if she changes back to her maiden name and I keep my dad's, and all my step siblings all have different last names so I...
  4. Ta-Chan

So, I'm kinda not sure what to do here, My mom and my dad split up, I am living with my mom and she is changing her last name back to Bruins. She said I'd still have my dad's last name, but I don't know if I want to share a last name with him, but I don't want to use my mother's maiden name...
  5. Ta-Chan

Hey, I'm newww

If you thought I was new, U JUST GOT TROLLED TROLOLOLOL I'm back, not sure how long, but here I am. Love me <3
  6. Ta-Chan

{Mature Audiences: Contains Yuri} ElleXAna: A Sweet Escape

(Okay, well, not exactly Yuri YET, but it will) Umm... So... Not gonna lie, I finally read Shinra's supposed 'Yuri' and wasn't impressed. At all. So, I wanna out do him. With a REAL Yuri. With a REAL Storyline. Part one “You're never invited to any big sleepovers like this, Ana, Are you sure...
  7. Ta-Chan

Aqua Drops

BOUT TIME I MADE A SEXY TAG I made this for myself to complement the wonderful avatar Colours made me ^^ I want to maybe add more orange to the left side of the tag but, I like this one IMO.
  8. Ta-Chan

Debug mode on PS2

That's quite interesting. Now if only I could fix the lag on my version > >
  9. Ta-Chan

This sucks!!

It would be nice that if they must make it something like that, that they could make it an app in the apple app store for iPod touch and iPhone I don't like messing with cell phone games... And I know Square has made other app store games
  10. Ta-Chan

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Well, one of my favourite voice actors voiced 3 different charachters and I couldn't recognize for the longest time. Voice actors usually throw their voice a bit between roles anyways > >
  11. Ta-Chan

The Rain People

Note: This story if based off of personal experience Whether you believe it or not, It's still based off of my experiences in some ways. Treat this as fiction or not, it's still a story nonetheless. The Rain People Ryan: Beloved 'It's been nearly 3 months since she died...' He thought to...
  12. Ta-Chan

oh mai gawd, dem little gurls

CnC please
  13. Ta-Chan

~The Awesome Amazing Crazy Nami FC~

This FC is for my wonderful friend VOCALOID2 (WHO NOW CHANGED THEIR USERNAME TO: Nami). You deserve this Awesome FC!!!! Fanclub for the honourable amazing: Nami Made by: Ta-Chan Loyal admirers: Key_of_Hearts Ricochet! Berry aqualight Crimson
  14. Ta-Chan

How many of you are buying BBS?

I bought a PSP specifically because I will be wanting this game and already having a PSP by then will just make it easier
  15. Ta-Chan

The World Ends with You

what? sounds like that old Sim City game, but I don't know if I really understood your post
Back