• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by T-Pose Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T-Pose Riku

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I just finished KH3 and learned about the Riku/Namine hype, and here's what I think about the this ship. I'm naturally a very romantic person at heart, and I always look for shipping potential even if it's not the genre of what I'm watching/playing/reading. I think Riku and Namine would be...
  2. T-Pose Riku

Riku x Namine Shipping - Fanfic idea

I just finished this game and here's what I think about the Riku x Namine ship. I'm naturally a very romantic person at heart, and I always look for shipping potential even if it's not the genre of what I'm watching/playing/reading. I think Riku and Namine would be great together and so super...
  3. T-Pose Riku

Larxene an ice architecural genius??

These are all really good points. I think I'm pretty satisfied with this explanation.
  4. T-Pose Riku

Not sure if I've seen their take on this. Where could I see it?
  5. T-Pose Riku

Yeah, I remember thinking that was odd about Aqua too... Xemnas though I could almost imagine since Xehanort's some kind of a multi-layered genius himself. Larxene using electricity to move ice made almost no sense (turning potential energy into kinetic energy??). The breaking of normal...
  6. T-Pose Riku

In the Frozen stage, Larxene manipulated the ice from the wall Elsa made and turned it into a super elaborate prison with secret passage ways and spinning doorways. Plus there was also the stylish embellishment everywhere. This is my first time playing this game and I haven't gotten all the way...
  7. T-Pose Riku

Xion's appearance

I'm new to the Kingdom Hearts fandom and just finished watching 358/2 days. I haven't played KH2, KH3 or Birth by Sleep yet. I think I have a theory about Xion's ever changing appearance. Supposedly she was supposed to mimic Sora's memories in order to wield his power, yet she looked like...
  8. T-Pose Riku

Hi there! I'm new!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and I just started getting into Kingdom Hearts! :) I just finished the first game's story line with much bonus stuff left to finish and plan to play through the whole series.
Back