• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by swordsman riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

nobody glider....

i was playing the ending of kh2 yesterday for like the 100th time and got to the part where the dragon knocked over the alter of naughty and when riku jumped on the nonbody glider(motor cycle thing) how did he know how to drive it and how to make the sheild, lasers, and all work on it...i mean...
  2. S

Favorite Drive Form

mi favorite form would have to be valor form..beacause the combos are awsome if u use them right, and it is the form i used most as well as the outfits is sweet....
  3. S

keepers......

well i looked in the old files and didnt see anything similar to this and thought "hey people on here may like this".... For those who may not know keepers: In forums about books, games or tv-shows it's very common to 'keep' a special item of the show/game/book in the signature. You can also...
  4. S

DiStUrBeD

any disturbed fans in the KH Insider universe, personally i think that they are the best band curently out, only second to nickelback, godsmack, or stained....
  5. S

soul calibur 3

ive played all though out the soul calibur(soul edge) series there great, the best fighting games by far anyone want to discuss.....also i am looking for a good soul calibur 3 site if anyone knows contact me plz....
Back