• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Swordplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu why has aqua the only one to have confirmed party members?
  2. S

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

KH had fun KH2 didnt have anything close to it
  3. S

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

But if she is a heartless without a heart, how can she weild a keyblade? I seem to remember a strong heart is requirment for keyblade wielding. Well except for Roxas seeing how he is/was a nobady, but then again he could of possibly had some sort of heart, because of his emotions, which...
  4. S

Decisions, decisions

The very first time i was faced with the choice, and litterally everytime ive played it after(which is way to much), I chose, and have chosen, the Staff as my priority, the Sword i ignored, and the Shield i threw away. What about everyone else? What did you choose to keep, ignore, and throw away...
  5. S

it seems odd....

God im an idiot! (smacks forehead) I love Shadow of the Colossus, one of the greatest games for the PS2. Ive beaten it and your right it does happen in that game, but why that didn come to mind i have no idea.
  6. S

it seems odd....

I said may be the first to do it. My knowledge of a another game that does this doesn not exist. What other game(s) does this happen?
  7. S

it seems odd....

Kinda on and off topic at the same time, but do you think that Riku will be the final boss in Days? It seems a logical place to end it but the thing is Roxas looses the fight, so you think they would actually make you loose the final fight? If so, it may be the first in video game history to do...
  8. S

Merlin the homeless

This has probably been posted before and answered, if so then i missed it, but back to my question- Why does Merlin seem to live everywhere but his actual world? It buggs the crap out of me.
  9. S

Yet Another New Days Scan

Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22 damn, you beat me to it. i was hoping i wasnt the only one who noticed that Axel and Xion are in the Castle Oblivion Lobby. you can see the front doors in the background
  10. S

do you think...

Do you think Roxas ever used the Bond of Flame keychain on his KK? Probably not but maybe since he has such close ties with Axel i could see him using it.
  11. S

Who do you think dies in bbs

similar? how? this thread is refering to who dies in BBS, the other is for who dies in KH3 and beyond, very different considering that there are different characters in each game(not that we know for a fact who is gonna be in KH3, just assuming who will be) but anywho, my vote goes to TAV's...
  12. S

Snow White?

I just remebered something very intersting thanks to the fun facts thread. The first time i played KH when i was twelve i had extreme difficulty beating the final boss in Wonderland, sad yes i know lol. Since i couldn beat him i went to DJ and beat it first then i beat WL. Then is saw the...
  13. S

What main character(if any) do you think will die in KH3

Seeing as how the games have steadly been getting more and more mature, im assuming that in KH3, if its the last in the series, one of our heros will actually die. Not turned into a heartless, but an actual death. And if a death does occur in that game or any after i believe(sadly) that it will...
  14. S

Party members 358/2 days

Ha Leaxeus and Xaldin could be Crabbe and Goyle to Malfoy Xemnas luxord could get vexen to make a copy of him and now we have fred and george lol but my team would be- Axel, Maluixa, Saix, and Xigbar o and Larxene= Bellatrix 100%
  15. S

Crossroads

Where/what world are SDG in at the end of KH and begining of CoM? The one that is just endless grassy meadows with a path, at first i thought it was DC but then i realized that that probably isn't right. Are the crossroads part of the Castle Oblivoin world? Or are they just some sort of...
Back