• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by swizzle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

site lag.

im sorry to say this but this site is really slow when loading and posting. i dont know if it is just me, but the thing is, my connection is excellent, to all other sites with forums and downlaods and such. but this site loads everything alot slower, some attention must be brought to this...
  2. S

Something i notticed about Xion

the name of xion is kinda strange to me as well, like if u rearange the letters, and take out hte x, its ion, or noi or nio, the only one that ahs meaning to me is ion. and u know how hte names of all hte peeps in this game have a meaning, sora=sky or simething, ion could mean particles, dna, or...
  3. S

one question.

alright its been, almost a year since ive last been active. wel maybe not a year, but quite some time. and ive noticed that some of the people that i have encountered back then are still active, such as charge. he used to have a bunch of exclamation marks and stuff at hte end or something. but...
  4. S

ring on the 4th finger, chinese explanation

I was skimming through a few books in my english classroom and looked into a few books about the chinese. in one chapter, it gave an explanation on why the ring goes on the 4th finger. I am not sure whether or not anybody on this site knows about this explanation but i will post it anyways for...
  5. S

Mystery Girl Theory

If her face was covered, and im pretty the cloak covered hte rest of her, why were people talking about her skin tone? ^That was said by Lexeon^
  6. S

Mystery Girl Theory

It would be a nobody because organization 13/14 is made up of nobodies. Also, Nomaru has said that it wasn't Namine who is hte 14th. And could somebody PM me a URL of a pic of the 14th member, I am getting a feeling as though you have all seen a picture of the 14th. Please and thank you =]
  7. S

BBS Final boss not MX?

im thinking that itll be like a twist, maybe nomaru took a page from m night shamalon's(sp?) books and added a twist, maybe hte last boss is Ven and aqua?WHAT A TWIST! lol
  8. S

Card System in BBS, Yay or Nay?

i would rahter like to see a whole different way of playing, and since it is on the PSP, i beleive that it should be more like k2, not kh CoM. PSP is alot more advanced and has so many features that could help the gameplay, it would be a waste of a system not to utilize them.
  9. S

why would Xemnas change the name?

Organization 14 had, well 14 members. but from what happened in the other games, such as CoM and KH2, the members who were defeated did not result in the changing of the name. it stayed org 13. so many members were defeated in CoM but hte name didn't change. But since there were 14 members and...
  10. S

The Rules of The Keyblade Bearers and Masters, possibly shown in BBS?

im thinking that Terra didnt abide by this rule. he just did what sora did and went to other worlds and tried not to be a loner. the reason that that rule came up was because of the chaos that happened before and then he decided that the keybladers should stop interfering or something like that.
  11. S

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

... uh, MX has no hair, and his beard is silver, or WHITE, because he is old
  12. S

something that has to do with Terra and Axel

see i think that axel is his own person, like a nobody of a somebody, not terra though. i think terra is connected with the actual main enemies, xehenort and nobody and heartless.
  13. S

Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days HORRIBLE FRAMERATES!?

i think that this game is just in earlly developments!!! the framerates will be good but it will take some time.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► ~ Lycian Wolfe's Official Poetry Thread ~

wow, angels fall is amazing, great work. lovely poems Lycian.
  15. S

358/2 days screenshots

im thinking that we cant play as 14th because she is new and probably one of the enemies we have to defeat because shes a traitor or something? i uno.
Back