• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Swing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Swing

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

I would rather say KH is complicated written. It is too complex for its own good. In art school, I learned that the simpler stories are sometimes, not always, but sometimes the better ones. And KH, at least in the beginning, was a very simple story. A boy must find his best friends, and one of...
  2. Swing

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

Oh no... the live-action-ones are next? I'm out of KH if that ever happens. I rather would take even a Shnookums and Meat-world over the Disney live-action-remakes.
  3. Swing

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

Since Disney has gotten so restricted with their properties, I think Nomura already gave us a hint, that Sora will visit Neku in his homeworld from TWEWY. Also, this new world that they showed of in KH3 and MoM gives me a bit more FF vibes rather than Disney vibes, unlike other original worlds...
  4. Swing

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

I have a feeling at this point we can no longer see Kairi as a serious character, she is more a collectible item in video games, similar to the Stars in Super Mario or the Jiggies in Banjo-Kazooie. In my opinion, she doesn't even need to be a kickass-character. But I want her to be a character...
  5. Swing

NEW Final Fantasy Characters You Were Expecting In KH3 & Future Games

I always wanted to see Rinoa, Lulu, Zidane, and Garnet in the KH art style.
  6. Swing

What summons do you want who weren’t before?

Darkwing Duck: When Sora summons him, they will ride on the ratcatcher, and Darkwing and Sora will throw gas at the evil doers.
  7. Swing

What worlds would you like to see in KH4?

Non, to be honest, I enjoyed the original worlds they created so much more. - Destiny Island - Traverse Town - Hollow Bastion / Radient Garden - Twilight Town These are the most atmospheric worlds and not only that, unlike the Disney Worlds, these original worlds are allowed to tell their own...
  8. Swing

News ► New screenshots, Mickey and Kairi renders for Melody of Memory

Finally! I wonder if we can play her in her original design just as with Sora.
  9. Swing

Riku and Naminé are official a couple... that is something...

... I guess. I'm sorry, But I personally can not understand why this is a thing. 'm happy for Naminé that she finally has a person in her life that truly loves her back, but I still can not understand why Riku was the one. He is such a lone wolf that I'm surprised he has even time for a...
  10. Swing

Which other company besides Disney could work with the KH formula?

I see Freakazoid more as a summon.
  11. Swing

Which other company besides Disney could work with the KH formula?

Has anyone of you asked the question, if another company and their properties could work with KH besides Disney? Warner Bros. would come to my mind since they would have been the second-biggest western company at the time. Instead of Donald and Goofy Sora would probably have Bugs Bunny and Daffy...
  12. Swing

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rarepairs

Hmm... Sora and Naminé would also make for a cute couple.
  13. Swing

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

It kinda depends on what recent movies Disney will have when KH IV comes out. At the moment we can not say. It could be anything. The only thing that is a guarantee is whatever Frozen sequel is the most recent one by the time.
  14. Swing

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

I do not even know who Yozora, Magia, Aegis, Ephemer, and Skuld are. But I guess they are from that mobile game.
  15. Swing

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

I really do not see the point in the Disney stuff anymore. The Disney Worlds are just a distraction now that takes time away from characters that really need proper development such as Kairi or Naminé. Also, Disney has become so restricted with their properties, that some worlds end up just a...