• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Swing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Swing

Is it possible to see 20th Century Fox properties in the future?

But Disney only owns a handful of them. From what I understand they only own Anastacia, the sequel of it, and Titan E.A. But Disney, thankfully, doesn't own the big ones like An American Tail and A Land Before Time.
  2. Swing

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

All of the Disney characters, because they feel like they are not a part of the overall KH narrative anymore.
  3. Swing

HAS ANYONE NOTICED?!

A lot of characters look like others in the KH series. Sora looks like Roxas and Ventus like Roxas and Vanitas like Sora. Kairi looks like Naminé, who looks like Xion, who looks like Aqua.
  4. Swing

Oh yeah, I forget that they now own some of Don Bluths movies like Anastacia. Boy, they really want to own everything at this point.
  5. Swing

Kinda depends on how long Disney and KH, in general, will last. I mean, it took them until KH3 to finally add Pixar movies to the game. Which 20th Century Fox properties do you want to see in KH in the future? The ones that come to my mind would be James Cameron's Avatar since the movie would...
  6. Swing

How do you want Kairi's part to be integrated in the game

I know! How about being good for once?
  7. Swing

Will the Kingdom Hearts series ever feature elements from Disney TV-shows?

Wasn't there a rumor that Gargoyles was planned to be included in the first KH game?
  8. Swing

Kairi gets dragged away

Yeah, most people on DeviantArt asked me to do fetish-related stuff. Although I kinda wish they would ask me to other pictures for them. At least I can make them a bit cartoony and colorful.
  9. Swing

I only saw one of these Toy Story shorts. It was the one where Jessie loses her fear of small spaces. Was a pretty interesting short. Jessie is one of my favorite Toy Story characters, too bad she wasn't allowed to be in KH3.
  10. Swing

Kairi gets dragged away

A request that I had to draw for someone on DeviantArt. It is a cartoony scenario where Kairi gets kidnapped by the Heartless in the first game.
  11. Swing

Disney properties not represented in Kingdom Hearts

There is a lot of properties missing since Disney owns so many things now: 1. The Simpsons 2. Family Guy 3. James Cameron's Avatar 4. Titanic 5. Planet of the Apes 6. Alien 7. Die Hard 8. Bob's Burgers 9. Fantastic Mr. Fox 10. Star Wars 11. Spider-Man 12. X-Men 13. Indiana Jones 14. The...
  12. Swing

Disney has some weird rules with KH and what Dinsey properties are allowed to be in the game and which not. I think one day we might see TV characters in the game. There is this new Disney mobile game that features all different kinds of characters from Disney including Demona from Gargoyles and...
  13. Swing

I'm not talking about featuring them as a whole world, because I do not think this will ever happen, but maybe given a separate character a small role in another world like Scrooge and Remy did in KH3. Or maybe even something smaller like a cameo on a poster or a billboard. Like for example, you...
  14. Swing

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

No way! First off, it isn't one of Disney's biggest movies, and you guys know how much Disney loves to promote their biggest movies all the time. Looking at you Frozen! And second, I'm not sure if Pocahontas would work in our modern days. Unlike other movies, Pocahontas is based on a real story...
  15. Swing

Which of these Unique features did you like the Most?

I really dig Kairi's design. I always had a weakness for cute redheads with big clown feet. Those are my type of girls. But I kinda like her original design the most because of the cute pixie haircut she had back then.