• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sweet Genocide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Rather adoring my new keyboard :3 and my mouse is adorable XD it glows blue!
    Right now I'm finishing a question for homework and going to make dinner.
    You?
    That's good. It sounds like a silly reason.

I am leaving for my mom's soon, since my Grandparents went out of town. I'll stay there and eat, and than I'll go to my friend's house and mooch off of them some. They like it when I eat their food. *nods*
    Well, to be truthfull, it looks like you just copied and pasted somthing, making a sig, is to let somone know, that you have creativitie, that they know that you aren't coppying and pasting somthing! I could make you one if you want??
    Wow! I am not bad, making some good sigs hopfully! I should make a better one soon, because next time I won't havve my sister bugging me to get off!
    Okay! Done nao! Check the thread of mine titled, new sigs of mine, possibly and my new sig is there! IT IS VERY RUSHED BTW!! Am I bettah then ansem??
    Okay! Lol, I was just kidding J/K = Just kidding, you know?? Man, I want this blood stain to clean itself! Lol SO how are you?
    Really, does that mean you rep me?? Lol, J/K! But I know, I can stay on topic! >_>! Damning blood stains, take so long to work on in photoshop
    Lol I was just kidding! But really, I will make one, just nothing to do it on, I am doing a king mickey one ATM, but I don't really like it
    Oh like your sped man in your avvy?? Lol, J/K, I will post my new work in the correct section soon! I hope it doesn't take long!
    Okay, I suppose, I will upload my first evah avvie I made! Omg, my first sig evah sucked so much! You wannah see it??
    Oh sweet! I look forward to getting mre, oh and okay, I think that if I post some of my sigs around then I might make my own shop!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back