• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SutekiMitsukai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Question in KHCOM!!

I think that was just a rumor. Or technically you could say she was just not as herself. Since she is Kairi's nobody and Kairi was on the island.
  2. S

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

I like Riku's because Riku is just plain cooler than Sora. and has much cooler attacks...but only in Dark Mode.
  3. S

Black hoods

but where did Mickey get a small one? Even if it shrunk in his dryer, I don't think it could even strink that much.
  4. S

Sleights?

Sleights are a combanation of at the most 3 cards. To add a card to a sleight you want to use, you press "R" and "L" at the same time during battle on the card you want to add. Depending on the card type, number, character, or weapon determines the sleight that you will use when you press "R"...
  5. S

The Namine Topic 2.0

I think that Namine is really pretty but I find it weird how after everything Namine did, Sora still trusted her with his memories. Sora is actually just too nice of a guy. Namine is a good person though. I don't see how she can be bad. She did turn again the Organization XIII
  6. S

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

I'm stuck between Saix and Axel I can't tell you the weapon because I haven't played KH2 yet...yes...sad I know. I love both of their hair though. They just look really cool and I know Axel from KH :CoM.
Back