• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by surge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

does riku have a nobody?

oh, okay, so i guess Sora was the only main character to go heartless, thx for clearing it up 4 me
  2. S

does riku have a nobody?

maybe this was already answered, but i was wonderin, since nobodies are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. it probably means that Sora will have a nobody in the game, but will Riku have a nobody or did he never have a strong heart or become heartless?
  3. S

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

i think when CoM ended, there was a time period b4 KH2 started, cuz in CoM, Sora and Rku are the same from KH, but in KH2, they seem to look a little older, so we still dont know if Riku is blind or not, maybe something happened to him during the time period between CoM and KH2
  4. S

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

yeah, i think u got a point there, cuz near the end of DD, it shows DWU, BFU, GEU, and SU, so i guess those 4 unknowns r the most important unknowns in the game
  5. S

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

i think there is another side of Riku, for example, people believe that the BHK is somehow connected to Sora, so this GEU has to be Riku or have some connection to Riku, cuz in Deep Dive, b4 he walks through the rock, we see a heartless symbol, and we all know that Riku had a heartless symbol on...
  6. S

I know who the glowing eye heartless is!!

okay, i didnt finish CoM, so i didnt know riku killed riku replica, but we thought sora killed ansem, yet he is somehow alive, so maybe riku replica is still alive
  7. S

I know who the glowing eye heartless is!!

hey, im new here, anyways, i was just wonderin, wat if the GEU is Riku Replica, since many people believe that the real Riku is the BFU and BHK is DWU, Riku Replica has to be GEU, cuz u can see BHK's hair when he is the DWU, but we cant see the hair of the GEU, and when the GEU walked through...
Back