• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by superwhiteboy23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sora and Roxas theory

i definitely hope that in the next game that riku and kairi have a bigger rule. i mean they had big rules in both khs, but the only showed up like at the very end. kh2 gave kairi and riku a little bit more time in the game, and riku was friggin amazing as a party member, but i still think the...
  2. S

Sora and Roxas theory

well i dont want roxas to take soras place or anything, but i would very much like to see him have an important rule in the game. cuz roxas is in sora and namine is in kairi, i just hope that there not like schizophrenic. lol
  3. S

Sora and Roxas theory

well i didnt mean it like that, but still. yeah, but sora and roxas arent together until late in the game in TWTNW
  4. S

Sora and Roxas theory

Hey, i dont know if this was posted already, and if it was, sorry, but I've been wondering for awhile... In KH1 when Sora was turned into a heartless, Roxas was created. When Sora turned back into himself, it was only the heartless part that turned back. Roxas was still there. So Sora...
  5. S

Theory on Unbirth

no i dont believe that unbirths are artificial. the name of the game is birth by sleep, once we fully understand this the meaning of un births will be better understood. i think that however birth comes from sleep, unbirth comes from some sort of unsleep. not awakness, but like a mistake in...
  6. S

Keyblades

im glad that so many people can wield keyblades, i mean when it gets to like every character in the game wielding a diffrent variation of the kingdom key that just sucks, but with sora, riku, and kairi all wielding that allows for some kicka$$ combination moves in the next game.
  7. S

Kairi weilds Keyblade

well, i think that at that point kairi had the heart to wield it and riku giving it to her set it off. she should be able to summon it whenever she feels like now.
Back