• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSephiroth15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, I'm just waiting on you to post on the Shadows Beneath so I can post again for Neko. How was your Easter?
    I just posted on the Shadows Beneath, your turn. How's you and your girlfriend doing? You don't have to go into details, I'm just curious.
    L
    Hehehe.Big brother just sayin you need to change the name in your sig xDIm not AngelOfPeace anymore hehehhe.

Well I hope all is well with you...I miss you!!
    Okay, just letting you know they're (Neko and Max) at Max;s place having breakfast. Do you think you can keep up? If so than cool, I've got to figure out my next post for the thread anyway; so I'm just curious.
    L
    Thanks you big brother!!!!<33333
    Umm, I'll post in the morning. I just got back from hanging out with my relative's and I'm exhausted. Talk to you in the morning.
    A
    Hey sephy....I just wanted to tell you goodbye.Somthing has happend to me and I need some time to work things out with myself.You take care of yourself and I hope to see you again soon!
    A
    *peeks my hear through the door*
    Hmm, between the fifth and sixth gyms, surrounded by the trees near there. What? It's been a while since I've last played on my silver version, so I can't quite remember what it's like...but I know there were trees.
    Hey, Sephy, can you check this RP out for me? It's called Melodies of Life: Second Symphony. Hope you like it, talk to you in a bit.
    A
    You posted!*gazes at the screen*"Hehehe there I awed xD
    Hi, I just posted on the Shadows Beneath. You could use it if you want. Sent you a PM with an artist, now ish waiting for a reply.
    A
    Bug brother!!*huggles*

They killed elmo T_T
    A
    Thats great sephy!!!I am so happy for you!!I bet she is amazing ^.^.And Im glad you are working harder in school.
    I kinda knew you wouldnt be on as much >.<Ima miss you ._.
    A
    *hugs*How are you??I haveint seen you in so long!! ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back