• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSephiroth15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• M
    master!!!?????!!*pokes yar belly*
    A
    just wanted to say hi and i hope you have a goooood dayyy....sorry if im bothering ._. T^T
    M
    hey master!!!!!!are you there??? ^____^i haven't see you for quite long time ne???
    i hope you are not mad of me!!!!!*-*
    A
    i know...BE ON MOREEEEE *crys*never see you....hehehehe well its okay i guess....see you soon!!!oh and i bet when it hits the weeend we will be on at the same time again ^.^....i hope....i dont know what to do with lyric >.<:unsure:
    A
    Just thout id Drop by and say hello soooo hi!!!!! :D hehehehehe
    M
    OFCOURSE I'M ON!ALTHOUGH IT'S 2:00 AT MIDNIGHT IN MY COUNTRY!
    M
    YEAH!THANK YOU FOR YOUR CARE!YOU ARE SO KIND!!BOTH OF YOU!!!TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOU!I LOVE TALKING PEOPLE!
    A
    hahahahhahahahahaa yous funny and sweeeeet *huggles*
    A
    hehehhe awwws your so sweeeeeet*Gives you all the hugs*
    M
    WATASHIWA EMO ARIMASEN!OFCOURSE IT WAS BY ACCIDENT!!!AND IT REALLY HURTS!1 MONTH AGO WHEN I WAS IN MY ROOM MY MIRROR FELL DOWN AND BROKE AND SOME PEACES CUT MY HANDS AND WAIST!!!!
    M
    NO NO NO IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!YOU SEE LAST NIGHT WHEN I FINISH MY BATH WHILE I WAS GOING TO MY ROOM I SLEPT AND MY HAND GET CUTTED OFF!CAUSE I FELL ON A SHARP BLADE FOR SHAVING{MY BROS STUFF}
    M
    HAHAHAHAHA!YOUR SO FUNNY!!!!!!YOU MAKE ME LAUGHING WHILE I'M SUFFERING!!!
    M
    HAHAHAHAHA!YOUR SO FUNNY!!!!!!YOU MAKE ME LAUGHING WHILE I'M SUFFERING!!!
    M
    hey you read my conversation with angel-kun??!?!?TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I MAKE SOME VERY GOODIE COOKIES!!I JUST MADE SOME!!!!WITH CHOCOLATE{THEY TASTE LIKE BROWNIES)AND WITH LADY MARMELADE!!!!!!
    M
    hey!!!!!!!!I WAS TALKING TO SEPHIROTH~:LOL:I'M KIDDING I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!HEY WHO ARE YOU IN REALITY!???:lol:
    M
    SO ~MY LORD~IF YOU NEED MY HELP DON'T HESITATE!!!JUST ASK IT~MY LORD~{i'm a loyal servant of sephiroth-although he doesn't want to sent his self drawings in my site or calling him -1winged angel)
    M
    and also thank you very much for the add+ :blush:
    M
    seriously now thank you for chating!!!!!!!:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back