• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSephiroth15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• :3 PM him nicely to close it and surely he won't object. Just be sure to include a link to the thread. xD
    Ah, alas, I do not watch that many animes. ;-; Not after the anime companies poison them with stupid filler (ie: One Piece, Bleach, Naruto)I prefer the manga. :3
    '
    But I'd prolly have to say Paranoia Agent and Ghost in the Shell are my fav animes. What about you?
    Hell no. I always know, just by intuition, that it's right under my nose yet I didn't jump at the chance that I knew was right. Then I feel like a total dumbass for not listening to myself every time it happens.
    A
    Hehehe yaaaaa I will go read and post *huggles*
    A
    SEPHY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TALK!!!! hehehehe Well I the last Post I read from you was where he was in the jungle but wasilis said that I havwe to go to twilight town! >.<
    M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    A
    Heyyyyy SEPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehehehee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back