• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SuperSailorEarth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperSailorEarth

Does KH cause unrealistic expectations?

Let's be honest: a [large] part of the reason that we love and adore Kingdom Hearts enough to form such a huge community around it is because of the characters. We love how they are and especially their relationships with each other. Regardless of what we read between the lines of who should be...
  2. SuperSailorEarth

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

LOL at Shonen Jump trying to make an old game mysterious. I guess for some of the younger people this is like a new game for them since the first one is 10 years old. Though if it is I sincerely hope they dont spoil the whole series by a simple google search
  3. SuperSailorEarth

[Spoiler]KH:3D - Starting from a clean slate, seriously now?

Now I really wonder what his excuse for KH3 will be. Sora already has the makings of a Keyblade Master, the fact that he did not get the title struck out to me as more of a useless formality (same goes for Terra.).
  4. SuperSailorEarth

Square Enix Members NA - Mark of Mastery Unboxing! (Argyle Patterns)

I want this game and edition so, so badly. Stupid 3DS.
  5. SuperSailorEarth

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I mean, I know that part of the scene was in the trailers, but isnt it kinda spoilery? AND I WANT THOSE HEADPHONES!
  6. SuperSailorEarth

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

so for the bilingual international people who preorderd how long will it take for them to get the game and make videos...? Clearly Japan doesn't want to share.
  7. SuperSailorEarth

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! So do we have hope of quality, subbed rips of the game cutscenes for this one? Or is that not yet done for the 3DS?
  8. SuperSailorEarth

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

Sooooo prrrreeeeettttyyyyyy *droools* Now I want a 3DS! Damn Nintendo!!!!!!
  9. SuperSailorEarth

Fall of Sora (SPOLIERS) perhaps?

So is Nomura just trying to re-create Roxas now by putting Sora into darkness again? I think we've gone through this plot.... I'm not sure about Sora becoming evil; it's just not in his character. That is a lot of character development really quickly for one game, especially since he has been...
  10. SuperSailorEarth

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread ...They should add in that 90% completed "Riku" rebattle in a remake. Just sayin.
  11. SuperSailorEarth

Any theories on KH:BBS Volume 2?

All I can guess is that the last game (before 3) may shed some light on Mickey. Whether that will be BBS V2 is pretty much anyone's guess IMO. Since Mickey and Aqua were both in the RoD at the same time I doubt anyone would find it surprising that she would be included in some form or fashion...
  12. SuperSailorEarth

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Never thought about it that way, but because of the way you phrased it probably the latter. As someone stated earlier, Vanitas needs to create the x-blade with ven's heart to achieve his "salvation" as does MX to complete his plan.
  13. SuperSailorEarth

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I LOVE the version of Dearly Beloved for this game! I love how it isn't as sad (which is not necessary bad, I love the other versions) as the early ones, but its really refreshing and the middle seems to fit the tone that this game has set so perfectly
  14. SuperSailorEarth

Tech ► Fanfic/mangas Kindle Touch?

So I was considering buying a Kindle Touch when they come out (or even the Kindle Fire) to use for reading. But the idea to also use it to comfortably read Fanfiction.net /manga websites also popped into my head. What do you guys think? IM afraid that it may be really clunky trying to use the...
  15. SuperSailorEarth

HQ Scans and Translations!

So it looks like we can now surmise what Xemnes was up to in the Room of Sleep?
Back