• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Super_Ashura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Oricalcums?

I know there's an enemy that drops regular Oricalcums, I just can't find what or where, does anyone else know?
  2. S

What other Character would u fuse with Sora?

I'm probably gonna sound like a huge n00b, but my inner fanboy will eat me if I don't...... SCREW SORA! I WANT TO FUSE WITH AURON WHEN I'M PLAYING AS BHK!!! *comes out of demonic trance, gasping for air* Yeah:cool:
  3. S

Traverse Town!!!!!

Ok, in the new trailer just after Sora blasts away a Dusk, pause it at 1:05. They seem to be in the ally that Sora woke up in in the first game...
  4. S

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

I for one, am surprised no one yelled out: "Liek OMFG thatz nt Vexen it gotz 2 b YAZOO!!!!111!!!1one1!!!!1"
  5. S

Yeah, Vexen's definatly not coming back..... But Zexy, on the other hand.......
  6. S

I suppose that's true (I never saw the 3d renders... Anyone got a link?;) ) but there's still the time issue... However, I think saying that the other member is Vexen, is going a bit too far.....
  7. S

Wow, Muffinman, usually I think the same way you do, but not this time...... I think that is Zexion, one thing you guys are forgetting is that there's a 1 year time period between CoM and KH2.... people can change a lot within a year... and the differences between the the looks are minor and...
  8. S

NEW BHK Dive into the Heart pic!

We all know what this means: SORA, RIKU, GOOFY, AND DONALD ARE PRINCESSES OF HEART!!!!!! (I'm just kidding for those who can't tell)
  9. S

First day you get it.

Let's see..... when I get it I'm.......: GOINGTOPLAYTHEF**CINGS**TOUTOFITASFASTASICANTHENPLAYITOVERANDOVERANDOVER..... :D *whew* got that outta my system
  10. S

HB or BC?

Don't forget... now that the door to darkness is closed the worlds were peiced back together.....;)
  11. S

BHKs Awakening and Sora

Hmmmmm..... I'm slightly skeptical, but, for the most part, it sounds legit
  12. S

what happened in hallow bastion n such..

Hmmmm... interesting thought, maybe BHK is Kairi's childhood friend
  13. S

Sorry bout my last thread. Here's the real thing.

What about Emerald Weapon, Jecht (normal or aeon), or Nemesis(FFX)? All in addition to Sephy? :eek: :D :cool:
  14. S

Favorite party member

I have to honestly say........................for KH1....................... Ariel:eek: There is a reason, though. She has the cool spinny-multi-hit-type attack, thunder, aero, and cure, which are the 3 most useful spells in the game
  15. S

Favorite party member

In terms of KH2, When tou asked this question you forgot one thing.... He's Captain Jack Sparrow, you savvy?:cool:
Back