• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by strike chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Doubt it. The whole purpose of the first BbS secret ending was to tell us that Sora was suppose to save Terra, Aqua, and Ven.
  2. S

That what I said before, and Kairi at Twilight town could be post KH2.
  3. S

I believe Roxas is just a special nobody, like Namine. And the seen where he disappears in the BbS FM Secret Ending is probably purely symbolic, like in the BbS Secret Ending when Ven and Terra say Sora. Remember, Sora disappeared in that Secret Ending, too.
  4. S

KH is located in the RoD, but was summoned to the keyblade graveyard in the Realm Inbetween, by χ-blade. KH went away once the χ-blade was destroyed. It goes with the stories theme of "even in the deepest darkness, there is always light." Though Xemnas did make a KH of man is KH2.
  5. S

New Gundam Wing Projects

It's starts with the novel "Frozen Teardrop", but could evolve in to something bigger. Set in the future timeline of MC and currently stars Sally Po's daughter, Kathy on mars. Dorothy is President of the ESUN(Relena would be a better pick). Kathy is reading chips containing data in the AC...
  6. S

Help/Support ► How to open and MS-DOS (.com) files

I'm just a little curious as to how to open and edit MS-DOS (.com) files. And I've tried google and like always it give me a bunch of stuff that I'm not looking for.
  7. S

Fullmetal Alchemist: Yakusoku no Hi e

Fullmetal Alchemist: Yakusoku no Hi he is a new Fullmetal Alchemist: brother RPG video game for psp. It was already released this month. This action RPG also seems to have visual novel elements. And I translated " Yakusoku no Hi e" to "To the Day of Promise"...
  8. S

DavisxKari from Digimon Sig

I want a DavisxKari from Digimon Signature. I don't really care if you photoshop pieces from the anime or make your own as long as it's well done.
  9. S

The youngest attempt rapist in the U.K. - she lied??

I recently found this and it just disgusted me. A 10 and 11 year old rape a 8 year old. How the hell does this happen. Just too young to follow verdicts but old enough to be sex offenders...at age 10 | The Sun |News
  10. S

The dollar bubble (Way scarier that The exorcist))

Long story short, Bernanke is an idiot, the fed is evil, and america is screwed. Enjoy. YouTube - The Dollar Bubble
  11. S

Bring Back Licks

Catchy name right. I just found this and thought it was pretty interesting. In Dallas the issue of bringing back paddling on the table. *Push under way to restore corporal punishment at Dallas ISD | wfaa.com | Dallas - Fort Worth Local News *Home Page And to tell you the truth, I support it...
  12. S

F.E.A.R.

I just played and beat the first F.E.A.R. game and it was amazing.Creepy psychological horror. The plot gets right under your skin. And the ending is perfect. On top of that, they're making a third. Good thing I have plenty of time to beat #2. F.E.A.R. http://www.youtube.com/v/sSme33E8uFM...
  13. S

The chinese advantage

I'm taking macroeconomics in college, and in class we were talking about how china has advantages over the rest of the world, so I did some additional research. First, thanks to their censorship laws, not everything is allowed to be exported to china, like t-shirts, TV shows or episodes, anime...
  14. S

KH: BbS release date

I'm sorry if someone already bet me to this. I recently went to gamestop and over head BbS was to be released in december, the I went to the gamestop site and found it is stated to be released dec. 31, 2010. Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP But I remember...
  15. S

Ventus "infant" scene

loke13: yup, and here it is YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded Cutscene 03: Sora, Riku and Ansem Anaru: So we have to wait to find out what is inside it. Marly: those were two different scenes and if you check the scene again, you know it's not the angling.
Back