• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Straw_Hat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Quizzical Quandry of Leroy Harraho

Hey folks, just wrapped up an 8 part comic strip on deviantart, and wanted to share it here, as my posting has become scarce again on this forum: you can find every part in this gallery: Agent-OHarah's deviantART gallery so that I won't have to post every part here. please feel free to comment...
  2. S

Curtains

I had the chance to go and see this fresh, Tony award winning show while it was still in new york, and i eagerly anticipate its national tour, so i can see it again anyone else see it/hear about it/want to see it? for those who don't know anything about it, its a Murder Mystery Musical Comedy...
  3. S

The Bo Burnham Appreciation Thread

Couldn't find one of these here, and i'm sure he has plenty of fans on this site, or any site for that matter. With his album out now, i figured we could discuss anything from favorite songs, his burgeoning career, future news, his "stand up", et cetera. The reason i find him so talented is...
  4. S

Yet another theory

this theory is hinging on the big "what if" of Kairi being a special case due soley to the fact that she's royalty? shakey at best
  5. S

It's Been a Dog's Age...

Hey folks! Who the hell remembers me? I took a bit of a hiatus from this site after Final Mix+ hype was winding down, and i'll be honest: I forgot i was a member here. But i'm gunna try to get back into the swing o' things here. anywho, point being, its been a while since I've "graced" these...
  6. S

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales

Haven't seen any threads for this so i was like, what the hell, i'll do it. Got this for the DS a few days ago, and i have to say, even though the story is cliched and the dialouge is often childish, i enjoy the game very much. The minigames are all lots of fun, including the "microgames", and...
  7. S

My theory of why NOT KH2:FM+ will come

plus the new Form and christmas town outfit, and a new Secret Ending....if they didn't bring it over, they'd be withholding alot of experiences for us:unsure:
  8. S

Wario: Master of Disguise

anyone else get this game yet for the DS, or plan on it? it's cool, really makes good use of the stylus, wherin you have to draw the disguises wario uses. i just got it today and so far, so good. anyone else got any input?
  9. S

Help/Support ► The right to know.

you don't seem to be seeking support, either, if you're just asking for opinions... and anyway, having not been adopted, cannot understand truely how you feel, but i can say that i have had similar feelings towards people, wondering if in some way, we are related or connected somhow, starting...
  10. S

New wonderful world scans!

nah, but if you already have one... i'm kinda lookin forward to this game, its very intriguing. Plus, can't go wrong with Nomura's art.
  11. S

Shiva V. The Flying Spaghetti Monster

this is a question that has tortured me for years: who would win in this, the most epic of battles? i figure, since they both have multiple "arms", they would be the best to pit against one another. if you can't tell, this is a mock thread, cause i've grown weary of seein' ridiculous fights...
  12. S

Athf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCuGUzALu7I&NR .....thoughts?
  13. S

666 Satan (O-Parts Hunter)

a while ago (like, 2004 or somethin) i found a manga online called 666 Satan. The artwork looked startalingly similar to Naruto. Turns out its written and illustrated by Kishimoto's brother. I've also recently seen it published here in the US under the name "O-Parts Hunter". Its about a boy...
  14. S

Studio 60

....On the Sunset Strip" any fans of the show? i certainly am. Love everything about it: The writing, actors, concept..etc. for those unfamiliar with it: the premise is, its a "behind the scenes look" at a sketch comedy show, somewhat like SNL or MadTV. Its about what goes on with the actors...
  15. S

DAH II: Make War, Not Love

Destroy All Humans 2 got this game a couple of days ago, and so far, just about everything has been improved from the original. cooler guns more guns co-op better areas more villan variety the only gripe i have is that the human disguise can no longer be recharged by scanning minds...it has a...
Back