• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by StormHurricane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

NA release date?

i think first news to anything related to the NA release are going to be announced on 9th feb 2010 xD why don't you play other games in the time between? or are you so desperate for BbS? :D i mean, it's going to be released... somewhen xD and to europe-thingie, i think it's going to be...
  2. S

Japanese Birth by Sleep Review

nice find :) can't wait for europe and/or NA release xD
  3. S

KH1 Beta Trailer

whoa their faces oO but i like the color of sora's hair ^^. and the scene with riku and sora would have been cool. Wasn't there Disney Castle in KHFM? Edit: And the logo sucks ^^
  4. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Damn pronunciation of japanese. The only thing to do is waiting for the NA release ^^. I bet that nomura intentionally didn't gave the secret ending subtitles, so that even the japanese are confused ^^
  5. S

NA release date?

doesn't the psp go have a 16 gb inside hard drive (don't know the real word) How many mb/kb do the 3 saves need?
  6. S

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

There are a lot of cutscenes. The Voice acting will need a lot of time. But what needs more time? Translating all the menus or the voice acting? btw, i have a bad feeling for europe (a.k.ka germany a.k.a me) xD
  7. S

Ven's Scenario

in video sora('s heart) says: I'm a newly born heart. Does this mean this scene and the birth of vanitas took place 4 years before the beginning of BBS?
  8. S

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

as far as i can tell, NA VA was always pretty good, but i can only tell out ouf youtube vids, because i live in germany xD but i don't know about vanitas and HJO... the scene, before he goes "into" ven, when he "takes" his mask off... he sounds crazy, just insane... don't know if HJO could pull...
  9. S

[SPOILER] The Keyblade which began a war... [FULL IMAGE]

Re: The XBlade, double the keyblade! [pic inside] isn't the keychain the heartless symbol with a cross of two kingdom keys? btw, looks cool :)
  10. S

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Nice Theorie, Fabala... but, seriously, Time Travel? With AtW it's possible, because of Kingdom Hearts... Maybe they're all in another Realm, like a parallel to Realm of Nothingness. But before they all say Sora, Ansem makes the quotes from the Jump Fiesta...
  11. S

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread The 21 minute video has only a conclusion of all 3 scenarios. and then the credits, and a cliff hanger... i think (the first two i know, but when the video neared the end of the credits, my pc crashed -.-*) here the link...
  12. S

SECRET ENDING!!!

well... i just watched the secret ending. when aqua and AtW are talking, AtW first says the Beginning of the Jump Fiesta 2010 Trailer. Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you. then aqua says something. Then AtW says "His Name is..." Then scenes of Namine, Roxas and Xion, Terra and Ventus...
Back