• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Storm Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Storm Ventus

Terra & Aqua

Ok So I mastered Ventus (To easy but he's good) but I need some help on Decks Equipment and finishers for Terra and Aqua. Also keep in mind I need this for Final Chapter. I need a good deck for Unknown and Vanitas remnants. Ok So here's a template to follow. Character: Deck: (Include Shotlock...
  2. Storm Ventus

PvP

Ok so I've beaten everything (all stories) and all the extra's for Ventus only Mirage Arena Secret Bosses ETC. But I still have yet to beat real people does anyone have a good PvP Command Deck. Thank you in advance.
  3. Storm Ventus

Versus

So i just beat everything with Ventus Worlds, Arena, all bosses, so now all that's left is people does anyone have a good Versus deck?
  4. Storm Ventus

Unknown

Does anyone have any tips on beating this guy the lowest I've gotten him is 2 bars and I do have Ultima and Void Gear.
  5. Storm Ventus

Storm Ventus~ My opening

♪~Name: Alistair Deknighter ♪~Age: 16 ♪~Gender: Male ♪~Favorite Color: Neon Green Red, Dark Blue, and Black ♪~Personality: Hyper, spontaneous, out going, Bi-polar, Very Caring (and said to be sweet) and loving ecspecially when it comes to my friends (they help me hold onto reality) ♪~Favorite...
  6. Storm Ventus

Villians Vendetta

Ok So I need a moderate Keyblade attack that doesn't take 2 slots.
  7. Storm Ventus

Villians Vendetta

Ok got it now Thanks. Much appreciated.
  8. Storm Ventus

Villians Vendetta

It's not giving me the options to fuse Firaga with Glide is there something specific I'm supposed to do.
  9. Storm Ventus

Villians Vendetta

Ok So I've tried several times to make it and I Failed Here's what I'm using Ventus Level:54 Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get) Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade Command Deck Magnet Spiral (Maxed Out) Salvation (Maxed Out) Wind Raid (Maxed...
  10. Storm Ventus

The Arena Again

Well Salvation is an attack and heals completely But I don't have Renewal Block Fire Glide Ice Slide or Thunder Roll
  11. Storm Ventus

The Arena Again

SO today I made it to level 30 in arena and I'm trying to Beat it heres my stuff Ventus Level:53 Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get) Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade Command Deck Collision Magnet (Maxed Out) Salvation (Maxed Out) Wind...
  12. Storm Ventus

Mirage Arena Medals

Trying to get 9,999 Medals so I can get the Ultima Keyblade :), Then The Void Gear.
  13. Storm Ventus

Mirage Arena Medals

Alright thanks :P I appreciate the Help.
  14. Storm Ventus

Mirage Arena Medals

I wanna know how to get Mirage Arena medals quickly or what way you used to get them quickly I use Ventus quiet a bit so yeah Heres my Stats Ventus Level:51 Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get) Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade Command Deck...
  15. Storm Ventus

Some help.

Could you tell me a good place to level and how to get abilities and Mega Flare? :)
Back