• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SteelChocobo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

Doh, I keep forgetting to do that, sorry. I'm just throwing out random Theo-*COUGH "Hypothesis's" You never know with these games XD
  2. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

Im not sure if any of that is correct, so feel free to correct me on anything.
  3. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

This is all just a guess on my part. (This may even have been said before) So iv'e been reading around, and I read on Kh.wiki that by getting ventus's heart put inside him, sora gains the power to use the keyblade Now as most of us have guessed, Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely have sora...
  4. S

Aqua's armor 0_o

I dont get it either, but then again i dont think it's been explained.
  5. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Also, if you missed Terra's story this guy is doing it now: mebathi999 on Justin.tv Aqua's will continiue later
  6. S

[Spoiler]So..

So MX is whole again? *Kh3 senses begin to tingle.
  7. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Gaahhh I REALLY hope this is being recorded...I'll be so upset if i dont get to see it.
  8. S

Random little thing

You must not be very up to date. I wont spoil things for you, so go check out another thread if you want.
  9. S

Terra ending (video)

Im a little confused. Is xhanort the complete form of Xemnas who used the name ansem? Why is this so hard to follow?
  10. S

[Spoiler]So..

sure as hell confuses me.
  11. S

Terra ending (video)

It's not CGI. Terra Defeats Terranort, and kneels down with his keyblade, like he is doing in KH2 FM. Music plays, and theres a bright light that envlops Terranort and Kingdom hearts appears over the canyon where he is sitting. The screen fades black and terra says one final quote is jappense.
  12. S

Random little thing

Kinda looks like an evil oathkeeper :D
  13. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Anything new show up so far in the playthrough?
  14. S

Keyblade Graveyard intro ! ! !

*Ahem. Keyblade is usually dropped on the ground and turns into light then vanishes.
  15. S

Keyblade Graveyard intro ! ! !

What i dont understand is why the keyblades are all still there. We've seen plenty of times, that when a keyblade master is defeated his/her keyblade dissaperars. Roxas has this happen to him in KH2
Back