• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Stavvy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's by the same people as FlOw. Both games are meant to really just relax the fuck out of you.
    Flower's pretty rad if you're open to the idea of no REAL story or anything like that. It's all symbolic and artsy.
    Beautiful game, though. I enjoyed myself.

And oh my god I keep forgetting to ask around for Nobi Nobi Boy...
    I got Flower and Critter Crunch for free. it was on whim of my friend since he knew I just got a PS3 but nothing to play.
    Aaah they have Spyro?! ;~; I want Spyro! I was never able to buy that game...

And I have the first two you mentioned. I loooove Fat Princess.
    I still have a lot of classic games I need to play/finish for the PS1 and PS2. And yeah, Jeel was the first one to give me somethin'. It was awesome.
    That's the plan I guess. I still play a lot of PS1 and PS2 games because when I get money, I don't really get a lot of it which is why I was playing Sly Cooper instead of say, LBP. And if I play on the PS3, it's a game I got for free from someone here. :c
    Oh, alright. Awesome.

It's kind of funny though... I get my PS2 running again like it's brand new (cleaned out all the dust and lens and shit.) and then a month later HEY SABRINA WE GOT THAT PS3.

._.
    I don't think it'd be useful just because it's PS2 memory cards and well... I can't play PS2 games on my PS3...
    Also, DaDarkDude's funds should go through today so he will most likely buy vB before the day ends, according to Salty.

So we're getting close. Exciting, very exciting.
    lol, yeah, we don't really know each other :v

but, uh, i'm one of the content writers for KHDistrict.
    so nice to meet you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back