• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by starry_eyed_hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The good old days

*sigh* You know, when you spend a lot of time away from people, and distractions, it really helps you remember what's truly important. It helps you remember the times of your life in which you were the happiest. After yet another absence, I've decided to come back to KHInsider. Dont...
  2. S

Ultimate Gun Fight

Ok, basically this is another "who would win" threads. This time it's a gun fight though. Here are the combatants: =MASTER CHIEF= -First Appearance: Halo(xbox) -Signature weapons: BR55 Battle Rifle, M7/Caseless SMG, 52 AM Sniper Rifle, M19 SSM Rocket Launcher, M9 HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade...
  3. S

Favorite sport to play

No matter how unfit, or how much of a couch potato a person is, everybody has a favorite sport to play. Even if they've only played that sport a few times, there's usually one sport that a person has enjoyed playing more than any other sport. So anyway, having said that, what is your favorite...
  4. S

Help/Support ► My life's a big depression

there are no guaranteed solutions for emotional depression, although i suppose i could share some of my knowledge with you: -chasing after women is a pointless effort. eventually a woman of your desire will come to you, despite how unlikely it may seem. until that day, i would suggest not...
  5. S

Help/Support ► Please help me

well, i found a solution that caused me to lose a lot of weight,(even though, it wasn't my original plan) but unfortunately, it may not be a possibility for everyone out there. i spent almost an entire year in a small house in the woods. there was a very limited supply of food and quite a lot...
  6. S

Help/Support ► She kissed me while I was sleeping

it may sound too straightforward, but it still works. besides, it helps to get some specific advice, instead of just something vague.
  7. S

people have a bad habit of overestimating destiny. destiny is an efficient guide, but it cant tell you whether you're going to succeed or fail, and you shouldn't let it try to. the truth is, it's human nature to try to predict what will happen next, even though in our hearts, we all know it's a...
  8. S

you're very welcome. if you really want to return this favor, just make sure you hold on to these times as firmly as possible. it'll make me happier knowing that even though i'm tired of playing the hero for so many people, i'm still capable of helping people that are in need. i lost my...
  9. S

Help/Support ► What could happen?

all wounds heal with time. he'll forgive you within the next week. just make sure to leave the problem where it is, and dont bother with it after it's done.
  10. S

Help/Support ► Job? job!

look for department stores, like walmart, target, jcpenney, etc. places like that are typically looking for new people. it's horrible and painful to have to work in a place like that, but you're grown up, sealight. you probably know exactly what kind of shit i'm going through. you're probably...
  11. S

Honestly, here's what I think you should do. Just hang out with her like you normally do. The next time you two are sleeping together in the grass, try to rub your forehead against hers. If that works and she doesn't try to shrug you off, then try the same thing again, except with your noses...
  12. S

*sigh* i miss my high school days. lying in the grass, enjoying my innocence, without a care in the world. Sure, there was schoolwork, but at least back then I had time for things like love, friendship, and exploring life. if you've got a chance with this girl, take it. if you've got a chance...
  13. S

Favorite Current Cartoon

Just curious, what's your favorite cartoon that's still producing new episodes? I saw one the other day that I really liked. See, I've always been rather interested in the kinds of shows that are being directed towards children nowadays, mainly because it's fascinating to see the morals and...
  14. S

Your favorite season?

Which season is your favorite? Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter? Personally, I prefer summer. Summer always tends to be a great season for new movies. Also, there's more activities to do during the summer.
  15. S

I've returned

Hi, khinsider. It's been a long time, but I'm back. I dont know if perhaps any of you remember me. I was an active theory creator during the months leading up to the release of Kingdom Hearts II. I'm not entirely sure how much the khinsider forums have changed since I was last here, but it's...
Back