• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by starlocker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

And yet another great game inspired by nintendo..:cool:
  2. S

358/2 Days Superboss?

Aqua's armor could come alive like the linguring spirit for whatever reason. Now that's a boss fight:lol:
  3. S

Multiplayer Days Question

He can flip, he can kick, he can even do summersaults in mid-air while usining aerial blades. Why cant he dodge-roll? He is among the most versatile characters made.
  4. S

Every time you hit him with a combo he does a backflip regardless :/
  5. S

Could it be?

What if MX's keyblade came from CO? It was already confirmed that there is no specific keyblade for a respected realm, so, any ideas on how he got it?
  6. S

I have a question too: Was that really sora in olympus colesseum in the latest trailer or SE was just messing with us?:confused:
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Questions

What about Roxas supposed drive forms, will they work like in kh2 merging with party members? (excluding final form) It would be cool if that worked with the gear system too, giving other organization members abilities to Roxas like Xigbar would let him shot magic bullets like wisdom form or...
  8. S

TAV master mystery

so, i'm guessing its only exclusive to this master and the students, huh.
  9. S

TAV master mystery

Do you think that their master wears his/her own unique armor to be more secretive, like a chaser? I think so because tetsuay like making secrect identity with characters before introducing them like DiZ and TAV. Any thoughts?
  10. S

Yay new keychains for 358/2 days

Its not been proven, but demyx new sitars could symbolize different elements.
  11. S

Am I Alone on This?

yep, the card system totalty discourages players from hack-and-slashing for most of the time. Otherwise its still a good game.
  12. S

A thought on the new blades in 358

But windmaker doesn't really look like xaldin's lances tbh :$
  13. S

Yay new keychains for 358/2 days

Its possible due to the way sora get his keychains; he make bonds with other characters across many worlds and earns the keychains as his proof of conection, while roxas never actually gets too involved with them b/c that would be inconsistant with kh2 plot. So i'm guessing its another way to...
  14. S

Yet Another New Days Scan

http://www.khinsider.com/images/fami/06.jpg scoll down the home page on this site to see the whole scans :]
  15. S

358/2 day heartless

I was watching all the riplai gameplay trailers for days and i've notice something interesting about the heartless there although most of you probably already seen it:( : each time a heartless is defeated some will release a heart and others don't. The number on the top left of the screen where...
Back