• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Stardust Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Stardust Memory

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Thought these were cute, I ship them all even if they seem the obvious/less exciting choices 😅
  2. Stardust Memory

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

Compare any Kingdom Hearts game to KH2 and it will be better. The fact KH1 happens to be the best Kingdom Hearts game, amplifies that all the more.
  3. Stardust Memory

BBS the best KH game out of the series?

Holding final judgement till I play it, but so far all signs point to it being the best (or at least, most refined) of the series in my opinion. KH1 > CoM > 358/2 > KH2 I'd be surprised if after playing it that BBS doesn't at least fall in front of CoM.
  4. Stardust Memory

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

I don't know why some people are complaining that what was obvious was true. You don't have to be totally shocked by what happens in a game to enjoy or feel excited about it, you can do the same by how it happens. As it stands, BBS brings the most clarity to the series of any previous...
  5. Stardust Memory

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

A secret ending that actually brings clarity? In my Kingdom Hearts? It's moar likely than you think. Great stuff, I have to say. Props to the person who guessed that it takes place a year after KH2, right on target with that one. Aqua and Ansem confirmed for the sequel and you can bet Ven and...
  6. Stardust Memory

Second working perfectly too.
  7. Stardust Memory

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation Seems to be working fine now.
  8. Stardust Memory

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread I know each instalment seems to take an eternity to create, but that is seriously over-doing it :P That said, Kingdom Hearts is a cash cow, like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. Square-Enix and Disney will continue to milk it for all it's worth for many...
  9. Stardust Memory

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

While I agree (and particularly given the nature of the content) that this is most likely the Secret Ending, on what basis can you blanket it? Has this been officially announced?
  10. Stardust Memory

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

If that ever happened (though I fear it would be too good to be true), the likely guess would be Mickey. It would fit in terms of the direction Nomura is taking the series and keep Disney happy at the same time.
  11. Stardust Memory

He's in the secret ending before, but the implication of him meeting with Aqua (with the cloak) is that the meeting happens post KH2, aka, KH3. Not much more is known about how/why but we might find out more once someone translates the ending.
  12. Stardust Memory

Braig keeps getting more and more mysterious.
  13. Stardust Memory

Thanks! Now all we need is some translation.
  14. Stardust Memory

SECRET ENDING!!!

I'd be inclined to agree, particularly as there was no time when he had the cloak before that he wasn't DiZ. Once we can confirm (with audio) or at least have a better idea who it is, I'm positive we'll see the secret video has considerably more lined up for KH3 than the bawww'ing earlier in...
  15. Stardust Memory

SECRET ENDING!!!

How people can say this sucked without actually having sound/a translation, is beyond me.
Back