• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by star guitar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Phew! Finished it, my write off (Major Spoilers)

Phew, Finished Kingdom Hearts 2 just now, I dunno if there's a separate 'I finished Kingdom Hearts 2 thread' on the page somewhere, and if I'm writing in the wrong area, If I am sorry. Took me 45 1/ 2 hours in the end and did it on Proud. Am I the only one who found it difficult sometimes on...
  2. S

What difficulty? (Poll)

I think I'm a pretty good gamer, having played video games for over a decade now, and in almost every review I've read of Kingdom Hearts 2 i can find, before I get it on Friday, I've read thats its pretty easy, so what difficulty did everyone play it through first time, Beginner, Standard or...
  3. S

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Hey everyone, the guide to kingdom hearts 2 has just this minute come through my letterbox from amazon.co.uk, now I can read about playing this game, lol!, only 6 days to go!!!, ahhhh the wait is painful!.
  4. S

Yep, I now see it, and have just screamed in jubilation, at last!!!!!, next time, square enix is delaying annoncing a release date, we'll just go with what all the games retailers and online stores are saying!!!.
  5. S

European Release date finally confirmed by Square enix

They have just updated the Square enix website, September the 29th, there's no current news article on the homepage, just the separate Kingdom Hearts 2 website, The long wait will soon be over, my fellow europeans!!! http://www.kingdomhearts2.eu.com/
  6. S

It's currently not allowing me to go onto the official kingdom hearts 2 european website, could they be updating it??!?!?!?, or is it just a problem with my computer?
  7. S

Hey everyone check this out from the web blog of the magazine (PSM3) I buy. Meanwhile… In the office: I've been making a start on that all important worrying and pacing that needs doing every month. Dan D has been playing PES6, Andy has finished the UK version of Kingdom Hearts 2 for a review...
  8. S

Hey everyone, ok I really thought Kingdom Hearts 2 was gonna get a release date today, but then again I thought it would yesterday, and the day before that, and so on and so forth, for what seems like forever, anyway, can anyone remember what it was like for the release date of the first kingdom...
  9. S

accidently posted a reply twice, sorry bout that!!...
  10. S

When I first heard of Kingdom Hearts 2 I was told by the same magazine and a few other websites it would come out November, last year!!, it wasn't even released in Japan by then!. This game's gonna be awesome and well worth the wait.
  11. S

Hey everyone, I bought my usual magazine, PSM2 today, they gave Kingdom hearts 2 90% quite a few issues ago and that was the japanese import version they were playing, in there magazine this month they have the release date down as the 31st of August, just another rumour and its not square enix...
  12. S

Kingdom hearts 2 official website update.

The official website has been updated with pretty cool trailer, surely an official date can't be far off now. http://www.kingdomhearts2.eu.com/
  13. S

How was Kh2 for you?

oh, when your at the post a new thread page there's a little box you can tick to post a poll, click ok and then on the next page you can choose up to ten options for whatever question the polls about
  14. S

How was Kh2 for you?

just click on one the buttons and press vote now
  15. S

Haley Joel Osment Hospitalized

oops too late again, sorry.
Back