• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by SS501

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SS501

Will Verum Rex be kingdom hearts 4 or will it be something else?

The back of the Verum Rex box has no mention of Disney at all and says "SQUARE ENIX CO, LTD All rights Reserved. MAIN CHARACTER DESIGNER: TETSUYA NOMURA" Granted it's a fake box art inside a KH world but... For comparison's sake the actual KH back covers say "Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights...
  2. SS501

Why do people keep saying KH2 is better than KH3?

Nostalgia and 2FM
  3. SS501

Putting KH3 into perspective

Ummm, KH2 didn't use Liminous engine and Luminous engine was created in 2011-2012. KH2 used a custom engine based on C++. SE in the PS2 era were using customized one-off engines. KH2's engine specifically was built from scratch. I am not saying they didn't recycle a lot of work from KH1, this...
  4. SS501

Theory: If Yozora is Sora, then the two guys Yozora fights with have got to be Donald and Goofy

My guess is they deleted the cutscene because the names are not finalized, they didn't want to commit. I mean they might still end up being called Magia and Aegis but there is no reason to officially commit to these names so early, they might come up with something more symbolic/meaningful or...
  5. SS501

Theory: If Yozora is Sora, then the two guys Yozora fights with have got to be Donald and Goofy

Goofy's Toy Box outfit is pretty much the same color scheme as Aegis. He also has glasses on his hat.
  6. SS501

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

That's great. Thanks for answering <3
  7. SS501

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

Anyone know how long pre-order will be available for? Like, can i pre-order anytime i want before Jan 23? Even a day before?
  8. SS501

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

Yeah here is the interview bit "Nomura: Usually when we think about making a game, we choose from works already available to the public. However for Frozen, when we were selecting the worlds, Disney showed us the preview before it was finished, and we liked it enough to continue the discussion...
  9. SS501

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Apparently if you pre-order you get a slick black KH3 Theme. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/2f/6a/f52f6ab3f50b9f02114c75ebb1ae2e45.jpg Theme has this art but colored.
  10. SS501

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Probably new cutscenes added that flesh out the story and fill in gaps. I am willing to bet the Terranort vs LW scene we saw in previous trailers is part of the free update, also confident that scenes with Xion will be included in this main story update as Nomura said that he is planning to show...
  11. SS501

Yozora's relationship with Sora and Riku.

I see we all keep saying Yozora could be Sora from the future or alternate universe etc but what if he is MoM from the past instead? Maybe the keyblade war MoM was talking about in UX is Verum Rex. He said they didn't exactly have keyblades back then nor were they fighting "heartless" but...
  12. SS501

ReMind Discussion Thread

I just realized that the ending after Sora leaves to save Kairi, meaning all the scenes of Riku going to RG/Namine, everyone back together in Destiny islands etc is AFTER Sora has saved Kairi cause we can see Kairi at Destiny islands. Meaning that the ending of main game KH3 is the ending of...
  13. SS501

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

You're probably right but it might have been an early build of the dlc.