• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SRKxTAVxRAX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Woot got it!

Well damn... to return or not to return this..... Think its worth it? Don't want to let it go now that I started playing it.... Maybe I'll beat it in 3 days and than return it and get MoM for my collection...
  2. S

Woot got it!

Trade? ;) haha I tried getting the MoM but gamestop and Amazon were sold out by the time I had the money :(
  3. S

Woot got it!

For those of you like myself that didn't preorder, go to your local 24/7 Walmart, the electronics guy just pulled one out of his stock that's to be put out at 9am for me. I guess the first batch will all have the AR cards cause mine came with it. Got it at 12:36am Eastern time in New Jersey...
  4. S

Does Anyone Else Find this Stupid?

Wait where is any of that shown in the secret ending? Is this not the KH3D secret ending.? Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Secret Ending (English subtitles) - YouTube I don't see Kairi in Twilight Town, Or donald and goofy in Traverse, or any of that o.O Must be another video? May I have a...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Have we touched upon why on earth Sora's outfit changes so randomly? Good example is this video: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Sora meets Roxas (English subtitles) - YouTube up to 1:49 we see Sora in his KH2 outfit, at 1:50 it changes to his kh3d mixture outfit, nothing "happens" from 1:49 to 1:50 other...
  6. S

We aren't getting 3D soon!

Probably December-January for Japan and April-May (2012) for other countries.
  7. S

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

PSP2 will be released in time for the holidays this year. So unless BBS2 is released before around November 2011, theres a chance it will be on the PSP2 since it will be out by than and Square has a way of releasing on the new systems. If they released BBSv2 whole the PSP2 was out, that'd be...
  8. S

Data Sora in 3D?

I'll try to help a little... I'm half asleep so sorry for my horrible typing and possible bad explanation lol.
  9. S

Yeah, thats what I was figuring as well. Theres hope afterall.. Don't feel like waiting til 2013 for BBSv2, but sadly, thats how I think its going to turn out. Nomura said one game a year, Which probably means Japan will get 3D this year, we'll get it at the beginning of next year, Japan will...
  10. S

Yeah. Hmm well lets see, Nomura has 3 teams for making the KH series, right? His main team is working on Versus. And than we have H.A.N.D and the Oska team. 3 teams, 3 titles to come, I can see a good orderly fit starting there. They could very well be working on BBSv2 at the moment, since there...
  11. S

Think I ninja'd you ;) But agreed. Anyway. I still believe BBSv2 is the mystery game. And I think discussing it is unpreventable at this point. :P
  12. S

Really? Did you have to bring that back just after it got buried a page? >.< Nobody is perfect guys. Who cares how someone types. I don't see why you had to bring that post back up here. Who cares if he didn't capitalize "California". You made a typo and misspelled Ridiculous as well, I...
  13. S

/OMG OMG OMG HE SAID DEVELOPMENTS with an S!! OMGZ theres going to be more than one game afterall!! OMG BBSv2 ISN'T THE MYSTERY GAME!!!!!!! /End Sarcasm. Its ridiculous how people think its not the game he's been hinting at..
  14. S

Just brainstorming..

*!!Coded Spoilers!!* Alright, so I was bored and got to thinking, and than I remembered an interview of Nomura's from before RE:Coded was released. He said somewhere, that we should pay attention in RE:Coded because he scattered hints to what 3D is throughout it. What were the hints? Anybody...
  15. S

BUT Birth By Sleep did indeed turn out to be a game, Sure it wasn't KH3 like we thought, but it definitely was a game nonetheless obviously. Every secret ending has been a glance at a future title. This one just happens to CLEARLY state what game its a glance at.
Back