• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SRB2Unleashed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mysterious Countdown (Kingdom Hearts 2.5, or something else?)

Posting it in KH3, but move if needed. Saw it wasn't posted here but move if needed. So a few minutes ago, THIS link appeared. Project Destati It's counting down, seems like next month we'll have some news? Is that day KH 1.5 releases in the US? Speculate? Glad to log in and post something...
  2. S

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

If done right this could make a great anime c:<
  3. S

Help/Support ► Why is my Mom doing this constantly?

lol...this made my day :) but how does this sound trollish? The tickling part? I spent a good (all of 2 minutes) time on Google seeing if the chin-touching part was a common issue. Apparently, its common for BOYS to do it to GIRLS not moms doin it towards their own sons.
  4. S

o_O I cant say ur trolling...but you guys on KHInsider can seriously kid a little too much...ur kidding right?
  5. S

Okay I was being 100% serious but I calmed down now. She doesn't call out my name sexually, she just says it...slow, but then I realized she does that with all of the family members that she's close to. And the tickling she does that with everyone, just me more often. But the chin touching, is...
  6. S

Stretch marks...and no. And divorced. And has stretch marks.
  7. S

I'm 13 firetruckin' years old. I told my mom to stop doing this to me multiple times and she still keeps doing this nearly daily. Now its just creeping me out and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable around her. Basically she has the need to tickle me (and at this point I tell her in a frustrated...
  8. S

Birth By Sleep Volume 2 Opening Mock-Up

Yeah, Pinnacle studios is a shit program at times. The choppiness is a price to pay.
  9. S

He only/mainly does it in Roxas related games. Roxas is shown in the Secret Ending in BBSFM. Just sayin'
  10. S

Thanks for the feedback1 As for the Dark Real reflecting the Light Realm...that would be very interesting.
  11. S

Thanks for the 100+ views guys!
  12. S

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Opening Mock-Up Well, considering we can nearly and safely assume that BBS Part/Volume 2 will fill in the gaps, I whipped up a mock-up opening cinematic! Enjoy! :)
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

My theory: 1/4 of the game will be the opening cutscenes, tutorial and basic moves. (Incorporated into "training" for Sora and Riku) 2/4 of the game will be the First and Second trials of the Mark of Mastery 3/4 of the game will be the Final trial of the Mark of Mastery 4/4 of the game will...
  14. S

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

The game mostly will come out this Fall-Winter then for Japan considering the game came out in 2001 there. Maybe a miracle will happen and we'll get a 2011 release as well?
  15. S

YouTube - The Movie Trailer Parody

YouTube - YouTube - The Movie (2011) Trailer A trailer parody, combining various viral YouTube videos into one movie.
Back