• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by squiglybob13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What do you think of

lol yeah if your sensative to light lol but if the make it kinda reflective like KH2 then it may pose a problem.....
  2. S

What do you think of

hmm.....not bad lol KH2 was my favorite but i think it's better than KH1.... lol indeed
  3. S

How do I get The Ultima Weapon (Plz HELP)

this thread is just asking for spam until it's closed lol and it's already done
  4. S

An invitation to SPREAD OUT!

First off.....I APOLAGIZE DEEPLY FOR NOT KNOWING WHERE TO PUT THIS IF IT'S IN THE WRONG SPOT. SORRY!! Secondly, I know of a great final fantasy forum that is suffering greatly due to lack of active members. I for one am a part of this forum and know first hand of it's helplessness. But don't...
  5. S

CURRENTLY.......

What are you doing right now? Aside from being on the forum lol Other than this, I am downloading Megaman X4 and The Curse by Atreyu
  6. S

Where did you go?

Wat High School did you go to? I went to Amador High School in Sutter Creek CA
  7. S

TOP 10!!

Considering how vast your music collections may be, I for one can't list just one favorite song. So list multiple. Max. of 10 please. :) 1. Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr - Trivium 2. Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden 3. Welcome Home - Coheed & Cambria 4. The Unforgiven III -...
  8. S

LAST THING YOU DOWNLOADED?

Wat was the last thing you downloaded? I for one downloaded Final Fantasy Anthology and am working on Final Fantasy IX lol
  9. S

F.E.A.R. anybody?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. If this is illegal and not supposed to be on the forum, sorry just delete it or tell me and i will lol. Anyways, I've been trying to sell my F.E.A.R. and the expansion for it for like 6 months with no avail :( Does anybody want to buy it or know...
  10. S

DS Games?

I'm Looking for a new DS game. Any suggestions?
Back